• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

XBL subscription to increase

Duckdee

First XV
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Leicester
If you live in the US, or sub yearly in Mexico, or monthly in Canada and the UK.

Details here.

Last edited:
Damn a £1 increase ... thats sucks. Better start getting a 12 month sub card then.

Best value in the industry. LOL!!!

PS3 for life.

To be honest id quite like to know what the value they give me expect for playing stuff online and being able to download rosters online?

They are only charging that because they knew about the RROD before launch, that offsets the costs of all the repairs. Because if they didn't charge, xbox would be dead and buried imo.

I dunno, thats my theory LOL!.

Last edited:
Gah, my subscription is almost up.
I get it in 12month subs, so this shouldn't effect me, but it's still annoying having to fork out for XBL, when PSN is free =/

I get it in 12month subs, so this shouldn't effect me, but it's still annoying having to fork out for XBL, when PSN is free =/

For now. :p

Nah, I'm not going to start a console war, and the only thing PSN+ has that XBL does, is cross-game chat.

May be worth grabbing the £33 1-year subscription.

OR: regularly cancel the XBL subscription then afterwards buy the £1/month trial offers. Then once that's up, cancel it again. So far this year I've been without XBL for around 12 days and not even spent a tenner yet.

It's worth noting though that PSN is utter dogshite for connection quality and coverage. Plus the lack of a party-chat or cross-game chat feature is a massive downfall.

Last edited:
PSN is dreadful.

Why anyone would want to pay for the Plus service is beyond comprehension.

Latest posts