Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Jonathan Sexton

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Frederic Michalac

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Someone else

Votes: 14 25.9%

• Total voters
Carter could not lace Mylers boots. Please let the rest of the world know this and take him off Saints hands

Everyone mention nick evans for 2nd best man in the 10 number, but I say Dan Evans. I see this guy for the dragons in judgment day event of Wales, and oh my god, just world class. Absolute brilliance of that man, unspeakable.

Maybe I won't say he is 2nd in 10 at the world, but in a few years I might be saying 2nd best is Dan the man :) But he put in magnificent performance for his club. Does anyone have the clue why he has not a single cap for Wales yet? I find this excruciating confusing! Haha

Well Mandela basically won the 95 world cup for SA, well that's what Clint Eastwood and friends would lead you to believe.

With a little help from Suzie the waitress!! :D

I am still baffled why you call Sexton an outhouse.
He isn't great, but surely that it uncalled for.
I lol'd! :D
With a little help from Suzie the waitress!! :D
Suzie the waitress/All Black food poispning for South Africans is like that old joke about WW2 for Germans - meaning; they don't know anything about it, it/she never happened/existed and that they were all away that year on vacation. :p

Everyone mention nick evans for 2nd best man in the 10 number, but I say Dan Evans. I see this guy for the dragons in judgment day event of Wales, and oh my god, just world class. Absolute brilliance of that man, unspeakable.

Maybe I won't say he is 2nd in 10 at the world, but in a few years I might be saying 2nd best is Dan the man :) But he put in magnificent performance for his club. Does anyone have the clue why he has not a single cap for Wales yet? I find this excruciating confusing! Haha

You've got my vote for newcomer of the year!
Daniel Evans has been capped twice, during the 2009 North American tour v Canada and US at fullback.

You've got my vote for newcomer of the year!
Daniel Evans has been capped twice, during the 2009 North American tour v Canada and US at fullback.

2 too many ...

He was plying his trade back in the Principality Premiership within months of those. Tackle attempts like these were perhaps a reason why. :eek:

293c3yt.jpg

Does seem to have been okay and made it as a regional level player for Welsh Connacht though.

Does seem to have been okay and made it as a regional level player for Welsh Connacht though.

He's been completely hit and miss. He's had a couple of decent games, a few poor games. He's not a regional quality fly-half imo, but the Dragons are a bit desperate.

That gif is hilarious btw.

Last edited:
I think that you're "The Retarded" , here is your lovely woman...
538047_10200903636744014_721996548_n.jpg
someone still a bit bitter after the Falklands???

A few years ago there was no doubt it was Juan Martin Hernandez, but he hasn't shown his best in years. I tend not to go with the Sexton hype and Evans is sooo solid and he knows when to kick and when to pass. In terms on keeping the scoreboard ticking over it is Wilko. Other tens are very good in different conditions I mean ROG a few years ago would have been the best at pinning teams back (unless he had to tackle...). Thats why Carter is sooo good, he has no weakness... Hard to choose a number two as no-one is as complete

Michalak has the level but he's just played way too much to start the year off...comin right off SA rugby and then straight to top14 again, the int'l tests...he never should have been picked for the 6N, he'd played like 45 games or smt at that point...
There's no way he can be picked here, because of how miserable he was during that tournament, but I'd like to keep a margin for him whenever he returns to form...

right now though...Cruden/Sexton ??...haven't seen Lambie in months....nahh, I just shouldn't vote. IT's probably one of the former two there I suppose.

Imagin if Hernandez had this form during the rugby championship, would have really helped the campaign maybe ended with a few wins

Last edited by a moderator:
2 too many ...

He was plying his trade back in the Principality Premiership within months of those. Tackle attempts like these were perhaps a reason why. :eek:

293c3yt.jpg

Bloody brilliant.

Michalak has the level but he's just played way too much to start the year off...comin right off SA rugby and then straight to top14 again, the int'l tests...he never should have been picked for the 6N, he'd played like 45 games or smt at that point...
There's no way he can be picked here, because of how miserable he was during that tournament, but I'd like to keep a margin for him whenever he returns to form...

right now though...Cruden/Sexton ??...haven't seen Lambie in months....nahh, I just shouldn't vote. IT's probably one of the former two there I suppose.

Sorry but my view of michalak is that most of the time he looks like he doesn't give a crap tbh.

2 too many ...

293c3yt.jpg

Is that Duncan Weir - Mr Potatohead himself - stepping him?!!!

I f**king love that gif so much.
Everything is perfect. I love how he doesn't even try to make a tackle and fall, he just kind of half-heartedly rolls onto the ground like an extra in a cheap western.
All it needs is a wilhelm scream played over the top of it.

I f**king love that gif so much.
Everything is perfect. I love how he doesn't even try to make a tackle and fall, he just kind of half-heartedly rolls onto the ground like an extra in a cheap western.
All it needs is a wilhelm scream played over the top of it.

Anything think there should be a thread for worst missed tackles?

2 too many ...

293c3yt.jpg

I love this gif so much, but I have a question - how the heck do you have so many of these to hand?

New rule of the internet: if it happened in a rugby match, duck has a gif of it. :p

Latest posts