• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wigan Sign Fielden

Jeez St's! I haven't seen you this ****** since that "lora class" (the new code for illogical and embellished dummy spits) post on your loathing for Sweden! Great to see :D .

I have a short fuse with relations to Wigan and the salary cap. In fact, it makes my blood boil every time I hear the words "salary cap" because it reminds me of the time Wigan got £1 million more than everyone else.

Hey, on another topic, what do you think about Lyon coming back to the NRL? Imagine him and Gasnier linking up for the Roos! Imagine the attacking opportunities they'd create!

Obviously I'm gutted he's going back because the guy has been total and utter quality for Saints. He's a joy to watch, and there'll be a tear in my eye when he leaves us. He's a top strike centre, as is Gasnier, and the ROOZ would be a different proposition altogether from that deflated, creativeless bunch that got pwned by the KIWIZ last year in the Tri Nations final.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 29 2006, 11:33 PM
Obviously I'm gutted he's going back because the guy has been total and utter quality for Saints. He's a joy to watch, and there'll be a tear in my eye when he leaves us. He's a top strike centre, as is Gasnier, and the ROOZ would be a different proposition altogether from that deflated, creativeless bunch that got pwned by the KIWIZ last year in the Tri Nations final.
To be fair to the Roos they did have that follow up match where Johns orchestrated a demolition job on NZ.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC@Jun 30 2006, 01:51 AM
Absolutely, not that you can depend on Johns ever being fit.
He's been in pretty much all this year strangely... but yeah, he's had a bad run at times.

Latest posts