• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wet shave vs. Dry shave

If you draw blood when dry shaving, I think you're doing it wrong :|

Thought wet shaves were more risky concerning blood?

I thought razors were too good these days with which to cut yourself.

Since i started shaving about 7 years ago i can count the amount of times i've cut myself on 3 fingers....

That's right!

I've just ripped a chunk out of my lip. I am awful at shaving, but to be fair I'm also badly out of practice!

I started myself a little chin goatie...just coz i wanted a change.
The shower has to be the place for me to shower. Hot air opens the pores, the hair isn't as coarse and it shaves easier.

The shower has to be the place for me to shower. Hot air opens the pores, the hair isn't as coarse and it shaves easier.
[/b]

:bravo:
Glad it's not your toilet...

haha i just started shaving and looking at this thread is like reading some technical magazine with all the industry jargons... :wacko:

reckon the dry ones are a cleaner shave but leave like little pimples, and the wet ones, i cant shave ****. haha <_<

How do you mean 'cleaner'? Cause skin will always be smoother when you shave wet, at least that's what I experienced (no, not on my own upper lip! :p)

[/b]
Someone once said that the only reason a man grows a goatie is so that he has an excuse when no-one wants to go out with him... :p

'wet' and 'dry' you mean?[/b]
Haha! :lol:

<div class='quotemain'> I started myself a little chin goatie...just coz i wanted a change.
[/b]
Someone once said that the only reason a man grows a goatie is so that he has an excuse when no-one wants to go out with him... :p
[/b][/quote]

Interesting. I never looked at it as an excuse for my failure with women. Good call tho, i'll use that next time.
Actually, and coincidentally enough, Cardiff was shitter than usual tonight and i left town by 12.30am (on my own)...but that's my goatie's fault.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'> I started myself a little chin goatie...just coz i wanted a change.
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Interesting. I never looked at it as an excuse for my failure with women. Good call tho, i'll use that next time.
Actually, and coincidentally enough, Cardiff was shitter than usual tonight and i left town by 12.30am (on my own)...but that's my goatie's fault.
[/b][/quote] Nope, it the rest of you that is the fault. :bleh!: :p

:rahh:

I'll have you know girls ooze when they see my 6 pack, god damn it!
Evidently i was stripping in front of the wrong type of girls tonight.

Seriously tho, Cardiff girls are getting more stuck up by the moment...i can't wait for the students to come back. They are so much easier ...and, yes, a little less classier.

:rahh:

I'll have you know girls ooze when they see my 6 pack, god damn it!
Evidently i was stripping in front of the wrong type of girls tonight.

Seriously tho, Cardiff girls are getting more stuck up by the moment...i can't wait for the students to come back. They are so much easier ...and, yes, a little less classier.
[/b]

What a great advert for Cardiff that is!

Well, all the adverts in the past have been full of ****.

So i thought i'd put up a big poster telling the truth.

Latest posts