Western Province - GWK Griquas 24-09-2010 19:10 PM

TRF_Ezequiel

Kanko Krazy!!!
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Netherlands
Club or Nation
Sharks
Watching the match and an incredible try by Jean de Villiers. Amazing sidestep. Very chaotic but good match so far

JJ Engelbrecht now with a try after a good run of Aplon. 15-3 after only 9 minutes.

And another try by Engelbrecht. What a try man o man. I am getting a bit shaky for the match 2 weeks from now when they play the Sharks. Great rush by Duvenhage, high pass to the side and they're lucky that Aplon wasn't on the flank because he wouldn't be able to catch it.

It's sad to see Griquas not being able to win this. I would love to see them make it to the play-offs together with WP, Sharks and any team besides the Bulls ;)

Well, after a flying start, the match is a bit more calm now. A lot of kick and rush now. Griquas still not able to break through the defense of WP

And there it is. The bonus point try for WP. Once again JJ Engelbrecht. His 3rd try of the match and a score of 29-3 at half time

My stream just killed. Have to download the match tomorrow and watch the second half :(

You missed a great 2nd half Ezequiel!Griquas played out of their skin and nearly caused an upset, but WP winning 48 - 32 in the end.

Bjorn Basson and JJ Engelbrecht both scoring hat-tricks in this game.

Bjorn Basson, what a find...

That one is going to go far, along with Mvovo and van den Heever.

The Griquas were utter tripe in the frist half, especially Pretorius (who imo has had a shocker of a season, compared to last), who himself was accountable for at least half of the Griquas knock-ons.

However, all credit to WP who used their chances well.

I felt all the WP subs were the reason for the Griquas (Basson's) fightback, was dissapointed not to see them get 2 BPs

On another note, Cheetahs won 59-17 or something against the Pumas

Latest posts