• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Weak Wallabies to play Italy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jun 21 2009, 07:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jun 19 2009, 06:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure where all the hate towards Quade is coming from, especially the stuff coming from the Welsh fairy boys. He's 20 years old with three Super 14 campaigns behind him and is now starting for his country. Kid can obviously play.[/b]

Clearly the Australian people have lost their famed easy-going nature...

[/b][/quote]
Shut the f*** up retard.

Calm down! Stop validating my comment if you don't like it!

silvio-berlusconi-meeting-rimini_la.jpg

Lighten up. I make one daft comment and you react like this!? I thought it was us lot in England who were supposed to be easily wound up...

Ahahah the sniping from the NH members is half the reason why I visit this forum. Though I don't think Hall's comment is a big deal to be fair.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hall @ Jun 21 2009, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Lighten up. I make one daft comment and you react like this!? I thought it was us lot in England who were supposed to be easily wound up...[/b]
My post was a wind up.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Maccaweeny @ Jun 21 2009, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ahahah the sniping from the NH members is half the reason why I visit this forum. Though I don't think Hall's comment is a big deal to be fair.[/b]

Whats the other half

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Jun 21 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All the NH posters on this forum are douchers.[/b]

Heyyyyyy who made you so angry about NH posters here? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If somebody dislikes Wallabies just because they envy you men!!!!!

Come On chill out don't be so tensed :p :p :p :p ;) ;)

For the record, I don't dislike the Wallabies. I am wearing a Wallabies jersey as I type this.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aeros @ Jun 25 2009, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
How COULD YOU?! :p

:D[/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes I don't understand how can you dislike Wallabies if you are not All Blacks and Springboks fan

They reminded me more of us from the last two weeks playing New Zealand in Cape Town and Australia in Durban last week. If the Wallabies want any chance of beating the Blacks at Suncorp next Saturday, they will need to put their game faces on and play the game on the season, because they were poor. But let’s give credit where credit is dueâ€"Bokke you Beauties!

It is amazing what happens when a team competes for the ball. That is what we did on Saturday. A back would get tackled and a back would clear the ball. A forward would get tackled and a back would clear the ball, meaning that there was no delay in waiting for the forwards to get to the break down to do the cleaning.

This also meant that the backline got clean and fast first and second phase ball, thus allowing us to run from deep and creating gaps in the opposition’s defense. Butch James distributed so well, putting Nokwe and the rest of the backline away. AD Jacobs scored again to become the leading tree scorer for the Boks in the Tri-Nations.
==========
Cheap SEO

They reminded me more of us from the last two weeks playing New Zealand in Cape Town and Australia in Durban last week. If the Wallabies want any chance of beating the Blacks at Suncorp next Saturday, they will need to put their game faces on and play the game on the season, because they were poor. But let's give credit where credit is due—Bokke you Beauties!

It is amazing what happens when a team competes for the ball. That is what we did on Saturday. A back would get tackled and a back would clear the ball. A forward would get tackled and a back would clear the ball, meaning that there was no delay in waiting for the forwards to get to the break down to do the cleaning.

This also meant that the backline got clean and fast first and second phase ball, thus allowing us to run from deep and creating gaps in the opposition's defense. Butch James distributed so well, putting Nokwe and the rest of the backline away. AD Jacobs scored again to become the leading tree scorer for the Boks in the Tri-Nations.
==========
Cheap SEO
what r u on about

I love though that on the first page people are insulting Cooper and such.

That is the thing with the internet, once it is posted, it is there forever and you guys look like idiots now :)

Latest posts