• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Wales vs. Barbarians (30/11/2019)

The fact this game exists should be reason enough to exclude Wales from any pan islands league.

Look we know it's nothing more than an exhibition but still enjoyable match to watch . Can't really take that much from it apart from mcnichol did more than north did for the whole world cup in this one match . Also good send off for Rory best who has been an excellent servent.

Never can take much from a Baa baa's game but I thought it was more than decent from a Welsh perspective. Sheriff said it best with the fact that we are a week ahead of where we would be if we hadn't of had today, going into the six nations.

The crowds reaction to Rory Best was pure class, he fully deserved it too.

Enjoyed that. Thought Wales put together some good stuff which was encouraging for a mostly 2nd string side. Owens, Wyn Jones and Tipuric were outstanding up front, while Tomos Williams was very lively. Jarrod Evans, Adams and McNichol all had their moments too.

Very encouraged. I know it wasn'r great timing for the regions, but I'm sure it will probably prove very beneficial come 6 nations time.

Given the number of missing and injured players, I thought Wales did very creditably. Especially the style of play, open play against the Barbarians is never easy, and so much more enjoyable than trying to grind them down in close play.
It was an enjoyable game to watch

Latest posts