• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Vodacom cup 2011

Boertjie

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Bulls
I know its over but the Pampas won it from Argentina.
It looks like Super Rugby 15 is going to get Argentina teams soon as Argentina will be part of the Try Nations next year,its about time we get more teams in the South

I know its over but the Pampas won it from Argentina.
It looks like Super Rugby 15 is going to get Argentina teams soon as Argentina will be part of the Try Nations next year,its about time we get more teams in the South

Aye, if you're interested in what other posters have said on the Vodacom Cup, try these threads

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?21773-South-African-Domestic-Rugby

http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/showthread.php?22603-Los-Pampas-XV-win-Vodacom-Cup-2011

Welcome to the forum, even if you are a Bulls supporter ;)

Good to see another Bulls supporter. We need more people from Noord-Transvaal ;)

Good to see another Bulls supporter. We need more people from Noord-Transvaal ;)

How many SA people are here? (Plus minus)
Were do you need help whith the Bulls?
I'm a Pretoria outjie and the Lions is my 2nd team (I do not talk a lot about them but they are somewhere on the charts i believe LOL!)
No I'm not one of the arrogant Bulls supporters i can take a loss and like a fair game.

Well, there are 4/5 prominent posters in stormer2010, JJR, Cassie, Intercept King JDV (rugby gaming section mainly) and TRF_Ezequiel (if you/he considers himself in this category)

Then there are the posters that pop in now and then, some of them older members whom dissappointingly don't post much anymore, such as Jericho, Steve-o, Sker, Boggle, BadGena and a few others lurking in the Rugby games section which others can tell you more about.

So there is a fair amount, just no Lions or Cheetahs supporters :(

Well, there are 4/5 prominent posters in stormer2010, JJR, Cassie, Intercept King JDV (rugby gaming section mainly) and TRF_Ezequiel (if you/he considers himself in this category)

Then there are the posters that pop in now and then, some of them older members whom dissappointingly don't post much anymore, such as Jericho, Steve-o, Sker, Boggle, BadGena and a few others lurking in the Rugby games section which others can tell you more about.

So there is a fair amount, just no Lions or Cheetahs supporters :(

I consider myself a Cheetahs supporter even though I put the Stormers first. I wouldn't call myslef a fan of the other SA franchizes though, though I'd root for them against overseas teams, unless a negative result favors the Stormers LOL.

I consider myself a Cheetahs supporter even though I put the Stormers first. I wouldn't call myslef a fan of the other SA franchizes though, though I'd root for them against overseas teams, unless a negative result favors the Stormers LOL.

Aaah, I think I need to learn I can't get into any of these kinds of debates.

All I'll say is this: If you don't make the upmost effort to attend a teams games, and hope another team beats the same team for whatever reason, then in my opinion you are not a supporter of said team. Of course if one 'supports' a team that has little in the way of success, it is not gloryhunting, but it still amounts to something negative in my eyes, cause in the end you're not a true supporter.

Btw, this is not directed at you, it's generally how I feel about it, for all I know you could be checking every available flight trying to watch a Cheetahs game live.

I agree wit you. I atend as many Shark games I can. You are only a true suporter if you atend the game. I support the Sharks because they are the better team and it shows becaue they are superior. The stromers are now lucky. And all they did was buy a team. Not liek Natal.

Latest posts