Fri 26 Apr Scarlets v Sharks (7.35pm) Live on BBC Wales

Fri 26 Apr Ulster v Benetton (7.35pm) BBC Northern Ireland

Sat 27 Apr Zebre Parma v Glasgow (1pm)

Sat 27 Apr Bulls v Ospreys (2pm) Live on S4C

Sat 27 Apr Cardiff v Edinburgh (3.05pm)

Sat 27 Apr Lions v Munster (4pm) Live on S4C

Sat 27 Apr Stormers v Leinster (6.05pm)

Sat 27 Apr Dragons v Connacht (8pm) Live on S4C

I find it very difficult to make predictions this week. Would say all the less fancied sides are in with a shout because in my estimation they are all the home teams. Apart from the Bulls perhaps but the results of last week makes me doubt.

1714138307065.png

Bit of a bomb squad there again. Very surprised that both Murray and Casey are fit! Very excited for some O'Brien in the centre. He's been a very handy signing for us in the end with how dinged up our squad has been.

jaysus - night and day sharper compared to last week.

Cooney demonstrating just how off the pace Doak is.

Bulls doing us a favor. None of the teams ranked 5 to 11 can afford to drop any log points now.

O'Brien is hilariously slow for an outside back, caught by the prop on an intercept…

I remember him having a bit of lace at 20s.

Archer looking like he would welcome the cold grip of death, but playing fairly well all the same.

Lions are their own worst enemy, every time they threaten to any rugby they make an unforced error.

We've just been opportunistic. Starting to fall off tackles now, and we're visibly wrecked, but hope we can see this out.

Fair play to Craig Evans for trying to even up the game. Not his job of course, but a great sentiment if he was reffing an under 9's game.

Edit: ok fair play he got that one

Would've liked to see the Lions win but actually good for us to see direct competition lose at this stage to the top 4 teams as we aren't breaking into the top 4 this year with the start we had to the tournament.