The Upgrade

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Not Sure Yet

• Total voters
really, i must admit some settings have been added.... so I will check on those...

Ahh well this is because you never realised it, as admins avoided it, but it has been the case for normal members

yea i wouldnt reccomend taking off the flood control... 60 seconds is a decent amount of time 45 seconds would perhaps be better

but if you took it off well it could be bad because someone could spam the **** outta the board and with the flood control it makes that a lot harder and makes the person less determined to do so...

We have always had a 60 Second Flood Control thing, so I am gonna keep it in place... also the same is with the search flood control, will be staying in place...

lol search flood control i never even knew it was there

hey i saw that new thing on the portal if your a guest... nice work.. do you think its possible to make it a graphical type thing that lists the parts of the board? if so let me know i could draft one up for you! :D

Nope not the way it is designed plus dan and I are happy with it the way it is... if you have any other or better points then please suggest them to me or him..

Don't want to sound like a stuck record on this but does the flood control need to be 60 seconds, would 30 not suffice?

Have any of you noticed the ratings for threads in some of the forums, I am considering turning this on all threads what does everyone think???