• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Unlockables?

in all honesty, there isnt to much to want from a rugby game, in terms of unlockables. highlights reel. special teams (jlo style), edit rep teams. thats about it really.

play against the lions isnt really something you would expect to earn. come to think about it, neither is editing rep teams.

Originally posted by sambãd5@Mar 26 2006, 10:14 PM
in all honesty, there isnt to much to want from a rugby game, in terms of unlockables. highlights reel. special teams (jlo style), edit rep teams. thats about it really.

play against the lions isnt really something you would expect to earn. come to think about it, neither is editing rep teams.
Yeah.....

We need clips of cheerleaders eh :bravo:...streakers, team brawls, etc lol!

Unlock stadiums, special teams, old teams, players, even unlock a rugby game with only 7 on the field B) ....how hard can that be getting rid of 8 players (the forwards) from a team?

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Mar 26 2006, 09:59 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Black-Monday
@Mar 25 2006, 10:29 PM
Everybody knows that winning the world cup with SA wins the SA at training video, i just have to verify it.

BM
All you get are the Wallaby videos, one when you win the World cup with anyone, and the other when you win the Tri Nations (which I got using the AB's). [/b]
I saw it on alot internet sites from googleing 'rugby 06 cheats etc' then it said that. I tried it last night and got jack, although percy montgomery holds everything in my hall of fame, 102 points in a tournament.

BM

Originally posted by Ripper+Mar 26 2006, 10:50 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-mulu
@Mar 25 2006, 12:02 PM
i've won the

10 nations
bledisloe cup
6 nations
tri nations
world cup
guiness premiership
all 3 lions tours
world league
world league knock out cup
and the super 14

everything at elite level an still can't edit the represantiv teams  :%#%#: , has anyone done it on ps2? i just want to creat a good pacific islanders teams to kick some asses!
Have you got the Basic Training trophy? (Small shield thing in the corner) [/b]
know i also finished the basic training and still can't edit the represantiv teams :%#%#:

first i thought i had to win the 6 nations with one of the home unions, but still the grand slam with the scots, didn't change anything...i just see these silly aussie videos...

Originally posted by 2wordz@Mar 27 2006, 09:29 PM
Dude, u have to win world league division 1, 2 and 3
I have won Division 2, 1 and Elite. Would I still get it? Because I'm damned if I'm playing four more seasons just to wind up at the top of Division 3.

Originally posted by kaftka+Mar 28 2006, 12:56 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-2wordz
@Mar 27 2006, 09:29 PM
Dude, u have to win world league division 1, 2 and 3
I have won Division 2, 1 and Elite. Would I still get it? Because I'm damned if I'm playing four more seasons just to wind up at the top of Division 3. [/b]
new season?

can anybody post a screenshot of his filled trophy cabinet, i would like to compare which trophys are missing in my throphy cabinet ...

:huh:

I'm 3 games away from finishing everything on Elite level, any one else out there in this club???

yeah i post my profile for pc on here a we while back now, took forever to complete, especially with trying mod the game as well

I could imagine, am currently finishing Xbox version. Have technically already done it as finished world league, but didn't finish in top position of Div 2 and 3 so re-doing them. Also done world cup twice, once with NZ (of course being a kiwi) and then with SA to see if that unlockable worked... which it didn't.

Been hard work shirking all my other responsibilities to get it done, girlfriend ain't happy haha... but almost done :)

Originally posted by dobrien7@Apr 18 2006, 02:14 AM
I could imagine, am currently finishing Xbox version. Have technically already done it as finished world league, but didn't finish in top position of Div 2 and 3 so re-doing them. Also done world cup twice, once with NZ (of course being a kiwi) and then with SA to see if that unlockable worked... which it didn't.

Been hard work shirking all my other responsibilities to get it done, girlfriend ain't happy haha... but almost done :)
I did it the other day. I made an awesome Barbarians squad from players from either Tier 2 nations or who are retired from their national squad on the game.

Sweet good idea. Am officially in the Finished on Elite Level Club now, what an honour :p

Bet my mate there too, haha if you're reading this C A IVERSEN, now I can make my super team!

Originally posted by dobrien7@Apr 19 2006, 12:33 AM
Sweet good idea. Am officially in the Finished on Elite Level Club now, what an honour :p

Bet my mate there too, haha if you're reading this C A IVERSEN, now I can make my super team!

I knew it. Here I was trying to get it completed and 'Mr No Life' races ahead and beats me to it! :p :lol:

I knew I should have moved up to elite earlier!

I've still got to complete WL in Elite Division and Guiness Premiership.

I wish I hadn't started in Pro, I did the Whole WL setup but now I have to do it again in Elite.

Why didn't someone say elite wasn't THAT hard.

BM