• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Uli's Rugby 08 Mod Thread

Just need the filename, it should be in the MUP files I downloaded, just need to know which one as I want to give him the Josh Lewsey star.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bc2704 @ Mar 16 2010, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just need the filename, it should be in the MUP files I downloaded, just need to know which one as I want to give him the Josh Lewsey star.[/b]

Should be:
b665f0291f0a2997c7acc737e992e109.big

This would be a huge ask, but is there anyway the filenames and ID's of faces and kits could be releaced? I'm trying to add things to my own constantly changing roster however I can't work out what's what.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Mar 17 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This would be a huge ask, but is there anyway the filenames and ID's of faces and kits could be releaced? I'm trying to add things to my own constantly changing roster however I can't work out what's what.[/b]

Its been done already...the RugbyGob file contains most of the filenames and ID's for faces and kits.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 17 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Mar 17 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This would be a huge ask, but is there anyway the filenames and ID's of faces and kits could be releaced? I'm trying to add things to my own constantly changing roster however I can't work out what's what.[/b]

Its been done already...the RugbyGob file contains most of the filenames and ID's for faces and kits.
[/b][/quote]
...I think I love you...

Though at the further risk of sounding like an idiot, where is the RugbyGob file?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Mar 18 2010, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Intercept King JdV @ Mar 17 2010, 05:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nickdnz @ Mar 17 2010, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]
...I think I love you...

Though at the further risk of sounding like an idiot, where is the RugbyGob file?
[/b][/quote]

From HERE, you need MS Excel or Excel viewer.

On another note, is there any that includes the filenames etc from the MUP. I want to add them to the roster but it again would require a huge amount of time to guess.

I'm not sure if this is only happening to me, but when i installed MUP 1.2 players that have scrum caps; instead of having scum caps, have some weird pink and green lettering on their head.
Any ideas?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mateovg @ Mar 23 2010, 01:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm not sure if this is only happening to me, but when i installed MUP 1.2 players that have scrum caps; instead of having scum caps, have some weird pink and green lettering on their head.
Any ideas?[/b]
Have the same problem, can't work out how to fix it. Again I was wondering if I could some how get a list of the faces from the MUP patch eg file number and face ID. Any help would really be very handy!

hi guys i'm looking for sergio parisse and mirco bergamesco, but if i shearch into this post i can't find them... can you help me?
please :)

Hi uli85! I'm asking you to can create a patch for Rugby08 that introduces an "my tournament mode" with the possibility of choosing the number of teams and selecting the preferred teams (international/club, northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere). Is it possible?
Thank you!

Hi uli85! I'm asking you to can create a patch for Rugby08 that introduces an "my tournament mode" with the possibility of choosing the number of teams and selecting the preferred teams (international/club, northern hemisphere, southern hemisphere). Is it possible?
Thank you!

im new...

hi there uli, first off, i love your work with all these mods
ive just downloaded rugby 08 and wanna get started on patching the game
would it be at all possible for you to send me the mega update files? or at least show me a link on where to get 1.1 so i can update it with the 1.2?

thanks
:)

Uli you can put the boots in megaupload, rapidshare, mediafire? because filefront put "the filoe is unabavile"

Latest posts