• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

UK Adults needed for 15 minute survey about head injuries

BVSresearch

Academy Player
Hi all. I am a scientist at BRAVO VICTOR (a medical research organisation and charity that serves to improve the lives of veterans and civilians living with disabilities, such as visual impairment). We conduct research in concussions and head injuries in veterans, but as this is also relevant to those that play sports, this may be a survey that you'd be interested in.

We're looking for participants that are 18 years old or over and living in the UK. The purpose of the study is to explore the health effects of head injuries (traumatic brain injuries or TBI) in adults in the UK. The data collected from the study will inform knowledge on the status of individuals and communities within the UK, so we can better understand how head injuries are affecting people.

This study consists of a 15 minute online survey. The link and a QR code for the survey is in the image. You'll also have the option to enter a prize draw after completing the survey. There are 10 x £100 vouchers available to win. Deadline: 8th August 2023.

We would really appreciate if you could take a few minutes to participate and share! Thank you.

(This not a spam post).

Attachments

• Recruitment Poster.jpg
    Recruitment Poster.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 2
Any chance you could provide an actual link, rather than a QR code to a link?

Sorry, I don't qualify, as I'm not giving my email address.

I'm happy to take the survey, I've no desire to be entered into a prize draw, I'm not willing to give out my contact details.

Sorry, I don't qualify, as I'm not giving my email address.

I'm happy to take the survey, I've no desire to be entered into a prize draw, I'm not willing to give out my contact details.
No worries at all. Just to clarify, the question about entering your email address is at the end of the survey and you have the option to select 'No' to this question if you wish. So you can still do the survey without providing your email address i.e. it's anonymous. Just to add, any information that you provide will be kept confidential and private. Any email addresses provided are purely for the sake of entering the prize draw and are kept separately from the survey data - so we can't connect the email addresses to the responses you do provide. Please do have a look at our Privacy policy for more info: https://www(dot)bravovictor(dot)org/research-participant. Thanks for your interest.

Latest posts