• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

I thank you from the bottom of my heart. This is so awesome. The game is now even better than the new Rugby world cup 2011! Thanks again.:)

Is a year old patch really better than a new ps3 game???-m shocked,I've had this patch for like a year now almost and now I'm not even gonna bother with that game,just gonna play 08 forever

lol some of the players hair is orange during the game,and you have harinodoquy and nyanga's faces mixed up..but furthermore..loving the game

Change ur roster and I think it won't do that

i have downloaded the new rugby08 patch but everytime i try to play the world cup or ten nations the game crashes and could you please give a new link for the correct tri nations fixtures and australia and not the B&I lions

Hahahahaha dude I have no idea what u are talking about

i think its called the small patch or something,its just updated rosters that changed,but in the tri nations,australia is not there.the british lions are in their place!you litteraly play against them

you might also have the Currie Cup patch installed - which puts the Lions, Barbaas and Pacific Island in the 3N - so you could have a clash of patches

yeah but it's only the lions,sa and nz are there,im just gonna put the old patch back again

Yeah do that,where did u find this update roster?Yeah do that,where did u find this update roster?

dude lov it p.s. i updated teams so there is melbourne rebels + 2011 rosters just need to find out how to attach and will give 2 u:D

Kill lion can u send it via email?iv got the rebels too,and my own roster,maybe I can send my roster and iu can check it out,my email is [email protected]

Hey, i downloaded the patch and put everything in the right place but for some reason, i don't have the new music. I see the names pop up like the David Guetta song but just the default music plays. Any ideas why i am having this problem?

Mine did the same,go to my thread,its called best rugby 08 experiance,u will get music there to download

Latest posts