• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

Not sure if this has been covered in any previous pages but when I try and start a world league after selection a team the game crashes. I installed the patch without any other mods on previously if this helps.

Last edited:
Not sure if this has been covered in any previous pages but when I try and start a world league after selection a team the game crashes. I installed the patch without any other mods on previously if this helps.

try deleting this file fc97f8249c0206d5a7ac824387d38e96.big it worked for me, just go to your rugby 08 directory and delete it

Thanks to all those who made this happen. A great mod. I know that this will sound biased but I think that Wales are underrated in this mod and how are Scotland rated better than Wales? I know that when Wales play bad, they are the worst team in the world but when they are on form, they can beat almost any team. Just saying that in any future upload, please rate Wales a little higher. Make them higher than Scotland what ever you do. Great mod though. 10/10.

Brilliant! Well Done Lads! Only complaint would be Ashton is under-rated. Whens the next update?? So pumped for Rugby 12 :)

Hi guys
It was everything ok when i was using windows XP but then i installed windows 7 and everytime I try to save my profile I get the error "UNABLE TO SAVE EA SPORTS RUGBY08 PROFILE", and there is no folder relating to Rugby 2008 in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents. If anyone knows a fix please help.

patch is awesome, but pity i can't save anything

Last edited:
what should i do as when i try to load the game it gets to the end of the loading bar but does not go any further?

To install the new patch to you have to have the earlier MUP's installed or can you install this patch straight into an unmodded game? Thanks
You don't need to have any previous patches installed to run this patch, it works the best if you apply it to an un-modded Rugby 08.

Thanks to all those who made this happen. A great mod. I know that this will sound biased but I think that Wales are underrated in this mod and how are Scotland rated better than Wales? I know that when Wales play bad, they are the worst team in the world but when they are on form, they can beat almost any team. Just saying that in any future upload, please rate Wales a little higher. Make them higher than Scotland what ever you do. Great mod though. 10/10.
Haha I don't really concentrate that much on team ratings...but will try to update it a bit, you can also do it yourself by using the editors.

Brilliant! Well Done Lads! Only complaint would be Ashton is under-rated. Whens the next update?? So pumped for Rugby 12 :)
Ashton will have a star ability in the next update.

Hi guys
It was everything ok when i was using windows XP but then i installed windows 7 and everytime I try to save my profile I get the error "UNABLE TO SAVE EA SPORTS RUGBY08 PROFILE", and there is no folder relating to Rugby 2008 in C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents. If anyone knows a fix please help.

patch is awesome, but pity i can't save anything
Sounds like an Administrator access issue...make sure that you have full control over your My Documents folder

great job men ,,but the world league continue crashing?
The world league seems to have had and seems to be continuing to have errors and bugs, I can't seem to sort it out sorry!Did you download all the fixes and stuff from the 1st page under "OTHER IMPORTANT / USEFUL DOWNLOADS"?

what should i do as when i try to load the game it gets to the end of the loading bar but does not go any further?
Sounds like the "too big kitback error"...did you download the FIXED KITS pack from the 1st page?

Intercept, have you the name of the file to Aironi kits? because i need them to rename the kit
Thanks

Intercept, have you the name of the file to Aironi kits? because i need them to rename the kit
Thanks

Yes buddy I have

Home Kit Front - d13f354d60d74b2a0a3a4c553075f793.big
Home Kit Back - d804b2d821a69f6a90a10604d0b761a5.fsh
Away Kit Front - bf23636f0cd2687006e42bb80a49a90d.big
Away Kit Back - 8124a03017b79ac3283d12118669bcd6.fsh

home left minikit - f03262958fe68b4ef407ed30c9d00aa2.fsh
home right minikit - 01fd398a0cfc5c7f412a6a87fa76bfea.fsh
away left minikit - 50129853ac4cd992c0397e65a1c659b1.fsh
away right minikit - d344e56e9b7a2f1fc72e6c27840ef97c.fsh

Cheers:D

and how to check that?

i know that i am using an administrator account type and there is no problem with other games

Sounds like the "too big kitback error"...did you download the FIXED KITS pack from the 1st page?[/QUOTE]

Yeh I have

when i had windows XP yes it was and everything was ok, but now on windows 7 it isnt

hey i fix it, the problem was the DOCUMENTS folder, on windows 7 there is no ''MY documents'' folder there is only ''DOCUMENTS'' i just renamed it to ''MY DOCUMENTS'' and now everything is okey:)
waiting for the new patch, great work

Latest posts