• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Rugby 10 Patch

AAC is on better form than the other two atm,
Makes sense to me

The only ones I'd question would be Henson (-->Jamie Roberts or James Hook) and Mike Blair (but I can't think of another Scottish back to have it, maybe Chris Cussiter? or Max Evans?)

Last edited:
In my roster i changed Josh Lewsey...with AAC because they where playing similar position`.....centre wing fullback,spencer umaga larkham still there.

T.Umaga^ --> Ma'a Nonu ------------> Adam Ashley-Cooper
WHAT!!!???
Nonu is a great player no doubt, but he is too hot & cold IMO, AAC has showed great form throughout 2010 and has really begun to establish himself amongst the great no.13 in world rugby like BOD , Conrad Smith and Jaque Fourie.

Makes sense to me

The only ones I'd question would be Henson (-->Jamie Roberts or James Hook) and Mike Blair (but I can't think of another Scottish back to have it, maybe Chris Cussiter? or Max Evans?)
I want to give Henson's star to Jamie Roberts, but I haven't seen or heard Roberts play much in 2010/11, and yeah to give one of the Scottish backs a star is also tough, so please feel free if I must change it from Mike Blair to someone else...

Hi I cant find rwc 2011 on the
game

Does all the other new aspects of the patch work?

Makes sense to me

Mike Blair??? Castro with an 8's star? Sexton?

My take if anyone is interested

A.Pichot^ --> Fourie du Preez -----> Fourie du Preez
M.Giteau^ --> Matt Giteau --------> ? (I'd say Hook, but perhaps not the best choice.)
C.Spencer^ --> JM Hernandez -----> JM Hernandez
J.Rokocoko^ --> Vincent Clerc -----> Hosea Gear (Just to keep the Kiwi stars Kiwi :D )
J.Collins^ --> Jerry Collins ---------> Kieran Read
S.Burger^ --> Schalk Burger -------> Schalk Burger
Y.Nyanga^ --> Imanol Harinordoquy -> Imanol Harinordoquy
B.Habana^ --> Bryan Habana -------> Drew Mitchell
G.Smith^ --> Sergio Parisse --------> David Pocock
R.McCaw^ --> Richie McCaw -------> Richie McCaw
J.Lewsey^ --> Tommy Bowe --------> Tommy Bowe
J.Robinson^ --> Ben Foden ---------> Ben Foden
P.Montgomery^ --> Francois Steyn--> Francois Steyn
S.Williams^ --> Shane Williams ------> Shane Williams
J.Wilkinson^ --> J Wilkinson ---------> Toby Flood
D.Carter^ --> Dan Carter -----------> Dan Carter
G.Gregan^ --> Will Genia ------------> Will Genia
S.Larkham^ --> Quade Cooper -------> Quade Cooper
G.Henson^ --> Gavin Henson --------> Gavin Henson
R.O'Gara^ --> Ronan O'Gara ---------> Morne Steyn
T.Umaga^ --> Ma'a Nonu ------------> Jamie Roberts
C.Latham^ --> Chris Paterson --------> Kurtley Beale (Big boot like Latham)
L.Tuqiri^ --> Takudzwa Ngwenya -----> Chris Ashton
L.Dallaglio^ --> Andries Bekker -------> Sergio Parisse
B.O'Driscoll^ --> Jaque Fourie --------> AAC

EDIT: Just for justification, AAC is more of a running player (BOD star) than big hitter (Umaga). I also tried to consider attributes such as strength and versatility in the positions (such as with Giteau's star)

Last edited:
Not sure how you can justify Henson keeping his?
Hasn't played for close to two years, then has done average-at-best since he got back?
His is a playmaking/kicking star isn't it? Give it to Hook, imo

Not sure how you can justify Henson keeping his?
Hasn't played for close to two years, then has done average-at-best since he got back?
His is a playmaking/kicking star isn't it? Give it to Hook, imo

Fair play, Hook's boot isn't as good as Gav's, but they are both good playmakers.

- I was thinking about Ashton and Ben Youngs. Ashton seems to be quite slow in the patch considering how quick he is in real life. Ben Youngs could also be considered to be come a star player.

- A Scottish star player could be Dan Parks.

cant this game be made any harder? Most of the time my opponents make dumb passes, and gr8 patch by the way

Hi guys, links to patch are only in the first post?
And the new downloads?
(I don't wanna read 64 pages if is not necessary)

Last edited:
Hey there, I try to download the new patch from the link but when it goes to the download page, click on the download link and it loads the same page in a new tab. Can you please help me out

Wats in the new update and which part is it?
The only available downloads are the TRF Rugby 10 patch, the Rugby10 roster file and the other important\useful downloads(stadium fixes, fixed fixtures ect..) which are all on the 1st page, 1st post.

Hey there, I try to download the new patch from the link but when it goes to the download page, click on the download link and it loads the same page in a new tab. Can you please help me out
Hey i just checked all the links of the patch and roster and fixes and everything is working correctly for me...which browser are you using?

Is there any rumours about a new patch coming out?I think a currie cup patch would be awesome.Or maybe the french top 14?Where can I download the tools to try the modding thing?

matches the game doesnt load trough it stops at the end of the loading bar and there it stays

Is there any rumours about a new patch coming out?I think a currie cup patch would be awesome.Or maybe the french top 14?Where can I download the tools to try the modding thing?
Yes there will be an update coming out for the current TRF Rugby 10 Patch to update the Super 15 squads, **note that there won't be a new Super 15 competition with the correct fixtures as it is currently impossible to do...Only the roster of the teams will be updated.What kind of modding do you want to get into?

matches the game doesnt load trough it stops at the end of the loading bar and there it stays
Did you download the fixed kits from the 1st post under important/useful downloads?

Latest posts