• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TRF Official Millennium Magic Meetup

Oh yeah! Guess what! I just bought Pro Evo Soccer 5 from Tesco for £12!!!!
Bang on!
It looks like a Footy and Rugby tournament.
[/b]

f*** yeah.

Pro Evo 5. Not 6.

Now I'm confident, wasted a lot of time on Pro Evo 5 in recent years.

I very rarely ever play my ps2, i can honestly, hand on heart, say that i have not touched my PS2 (other than for dvd use) in 2007.
I probably won't get around to play pro evo 5 either.
But should be a good laugh...considering i have no computer gaming skills.

Just lulling you into a false sense of security...before i *****-slap all of you.

...Then i'll get down to the playstation and get beaten.

You'll need to have a go of PES5. It is very different from all the other PES games.

I've never played a PES game at all.
I've been a FIFA boy, born and bred from the very first one that ever came out on the mega drive.

I've never played a PES game at all.
I've been a FIFA boy, born and bred from the very first one that ever came out on the mega drive.
[/b]

I used to be like that. FIFA sold the most therefore it must be the best I thought in my blissful way.

Then I played ISS Pro Evolution 2 on a friend's Playstation, and have never bought a FIFA game since.

I did recently beat someone at FIFA '07 though. Playing as Man City. Against Arsenal. They weren't pleased that I spent ages changing all the controls to match Pro Evo beforehand either.

Sounds like i should have invested in a PES game long ago.
But then again, i haven't bought a FIFA game in ages either.

How are Cardiff's takeaway joints?

I will volunteer my culinary skills to whip up my legendary pasta bolognese one night if there is time for a proper meal at any point (seriously, it's good stuff), but I'm imagining a lot of eating will be done involving as little effort as possible.

Or am I wrong and once you stop being a student you become covilised all the time.

And I can get BOGOFF pizza from Domino's as well if that helps.

:lol:

It is true. Once you stop being a student the delivery man from pizza hut/local burger shop/local kebab shop stops being your best friend.
Currently my best friend is the fat woman behind the til at the meat depot.
Cheap meat - i'm just obsessed with protein.

But the fast food joints are like any other city.
Pizza Hut
Pizza Express
Burger King
Macdonalds
KFC

and of course, the legendary...CHIPPY LANE!!!

WOOH!

Wow I didn't think of food...

Why Didn't I think of Food...

Damn Me...

I do plan to eat something on Friday when I get to Cardiff, which will probably be a good ole Whetherspoons...

I prefer crappy looking little places to big chains. McDonalds and Burger King make me feel, I haven't been able to eat there since I was about 15.

Tiny Indian place 5 minutes from where I live in Reading does the best curries ever, just the right size and full of flavour. That's the best kind of takeaway.

Seriously, my pasta is done my nice lean beef mince. Can't beat a decent cut of beef. I seem to spent half my life eating pasta now though which could be worrying.

Edit - Weatherspoons is also great. 'Beer and a Burger' always goes down nicely.

Well, there are many a different joint we could try.
I very rarely venture into the village where i live, but i think there's a cantonese...probably an indian.
I can't remember.
There is a spar there, i know that!

If You have Pizza thats good... and I may pay for us all to eat out on the sunday...

Latest posts