• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Transfers

Cornie7

Academy Player
I am proberly being stupid but I bought the game today and can't see how to make transfers? Someone talk me through it?

I am proberly being stupid but I bought the game today and can't see how to make transfers? Someone talk me through it?

On the column on the left there's a magnifying glass labelled "Scouting." Click on that and at the top there will an option to "Assign Scout." Then There's a selection of scouting options, either by position or club in a select League. Select whatever type of player you're looking for and in the next few days your scout will have found a range of players that you are able to offer contracts to. Hope this helps.

On the column on the left there's a magnifying glass labelled "Scouting." Click on that and at the top there will an option to "Assign Scout." Then There's a selection of scouting options, either by position or club in a select League. Select whatever type of player you're looking for and in the next few days your scout will have found a range of players that you are able to offer contracts to. Hope this helps.

Once the scout is back from his assignment, you have to shortlist the players that you would like to buy.Once they are shortlisted go to the Transfers section and you will find them in the "Shortlisted player" section. From there you can approach the club and negotiate the transfer!

Latest posts