Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Montpellier
[TABLE="class: rugbyunion.l.rutopfourteen boxes"]
<tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_277" class="date ">[TR]
[TH="colspan: 5"][h=3]Friday, 10 April[/h][/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_818" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="0"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1518.png
La Rochelle[/TH]
[TD="class: links, colspan: 5"]20.45 All games local time.........
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: team home"]
[TH]
1484.png
Stade Français[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_840" class="gap">[TR]
[TD="colspan: 3"][/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody> [/TABLE]
[TABLE="class: rugbyunion.l.rutopfourteen boxes"]
<tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_844" class="date "> [TR]
[TH="colspan: 5"][h=3]Saturday, 11 April[/h][/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_888" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="1"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1482.png
Montpellier[/TH]
[TD="class: links, colspan: 5"]14.35
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH]
1497.png
Racing Métro [/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody class="gap">[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_894" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="2"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1521.png
Lyon[/TH]
[TD="class: links, colspan: 5"]15.00
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH]
1519.4.png
Brive
[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_900" class="gap">[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_903" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="3"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1499.png
Oyonnax[/TH]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH]
1515.png
Clermont
[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_906" class="gap">[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_909" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="4"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1507.png
Bayonne[/TH]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH]
1493.png
Toulouse[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_912" class="gap">[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_915" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="5"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1492.png
Toulon[/TH]
[TD="class: links, colspan: 5"]16.35
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH]
1483.png
Grenoble[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_918" class="gap">[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_921" class=" game" data-url="" data-index="6"> [TR="class: team away"]
[TH]
1514.png
Castres[/TH]
[TD="class: links, colspan: 5"]20.45
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TH]
1522.png
Bordeaux-Bègles
[/TH]
[/TR]
</tbody> <tbody id="yui_3_16_0_1_1428564841721_924" class="gap">[TR]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

SF Racing Brive Clermont Toulouse Toulon Castres?

Cant call Castres Bordeaux, UBB are running out of steam and Castres are trying to salvage what they can. Theyre so desperate for a win it might be enough at home..

BTW: TV5 Europe/ Maghreb-Orient are showing live matches again, starting with Racing Métro v Montpellier this weekend. :)

thats an obvious one to start for BTW,TV5, everybody wants to watch FTD and Montpellier..................
my choices are obviously Montpellier have no choice there, Brive, Castres, Clermont La Rochelle because i want them to stay up, love the away game in La Rochelle great place,great stadium and atmosphere, good food, even Guinness very important and normally a few beers with Rassie V V, Toulouse to beat Bayonne and my difficult one is Grenoble v Toulon as they have a Champions Cup semi the week after (i have been invited ) i think they may rest some key players so i will go for Grenoble which basically means all home wins bar the one where i have no choice, Montpellier away win to sneak up back into the TOP 6 .

Crucial round for Bayonne. They could be in the relegation zone tomorrow!
Last chance for Lyon and it's not going to be easy against Brive.

SF Racing Brive Clermont Toulouse Toulon Castres?

Cant call Castres Bordeaux, UBB are running out of steam and Castres are trying to salvage what they can. Theyre so desperate for a win it might be enough at home..

I will go with that also @FrenchFan.

I am split (but not the result) on the Bayonne situation.......It would be hard to see them go down but it may bring nearer the ideal of the fusion with Biarritz to form the one team that cannot just survive, as both teams have been doing for years (albeit BO lost that battle last season), but actually compete at the top of the Top 14 table once more!!

Last edited by a moderator:
good looking team to take to Paris against Racing with Albert VuliVuli getting his first start and Tom Donnelly back from injury, Racing still smarting from their Sarries defeat so they will be good for the taking FTD PROBABLY SCORING FIRST and giving Sexton far too much to think about, narrow victory for Montpellier............

1. Mikheil NARIASHVILI Р2. Charles GELI Р3. Nicolas MAS Р4. Tom DONNELLY Р5. Sitaleki TIMANI Р6. Fulgence OUEDRAOGO Р7. Ben MOWEN Р8. Akapusi QERA Р9. Benǫt PAILLAUGUE Р10. Fran̤ois TRINH-DUC Р11. Yohann ARTRU Р12. Albert VULIVULI Р13. Anthony TUITAVAKE Р14. Jim NAGUSA Р15. Ben LUCAS

[h=2]LES REMPLAÇANTS :[/h] 16. Mickael IVALDI – 17. Chris KING – 18. Robins TCHALE WATCHOU – 19. Antoine BATTUT – 20. Jonathan PELISSIE – 21. Wynand OLIVIER – 22. Benoît SICART – 23. Patric CILLIERS

La Rochelle robbed themselves of victory but 2 pts are still good for them they will survive!!!!!!!!!

La Rochelle robbed themselves of victory but 2 pts are still good for them they will survive!!!!!!!!!

I gave up time watching the Masters to watch the second half but it was so really, really bad that I gave up at about the 65th minute!!!

problem is we are now in the do or die period, La Rochelle can't afford to loose and Stade need to win if they want a semi final direct, but the atmosphere is great there i've been 2/3 times and always good, now they have great facilities for after match knees up (most important) still a good 2 pts for La Rochell another 4/5 pts and they should stay up. Here's hoping for more oysters next season.

I will go with that also @FrenchFan.

I am split (but not the result) on the Bayonne situation.......It would be hard to see them go down but it may bring nearer the ideal of the fusion with Biarritz to form the one team that cannot just survive, as both teams have been doing for years (albeit BO lost that battle last season), but actually compete at the top of the Top 14 table once more!!

a merge would make sense if the basques want stay in the elite. I cant see it in sporting terms, too much hem history btw the 2 clubs but it would be the best way forward for both all right

Allez les Avirons!!!

Edit.....good effort but fell at last hurdle!

AB's need Castres to lose later!!

Good efforts from Oyonnax and especially Lyon!

Last edited:
Allez les Avirons!!!

Edit.....good effort but fell at last hurdle!

AB's need Castres to lose later!!

Good efforts from Oyonnax and especially Lyon!

Did I say Lyon!!! That should have been Montypellier!!!

Looks like Castres just about do it another weird and wonderful day in this incredible season

Damn if This morning you'd tell me Bayonne will come back from Toulouse with one point, I wouldn't believe it. But after the game This point has a bitter taste. Damn, we must win our two last games at home and bring back one point in our travels in MHR and UBB, and even it may not be enough.

Damn if This morning you'd tell me Bayonne will come back from Toulouse with one point, I wouldn't believe it. But after the game This point has a bitter taste. Damn, we must win our two last games at home and bring back one point in our travels in MHR and UBB, and even it may not be enough.

Believe @Sapinou believe!!!

Ten years struggling and we're still here, always believing in salvation ^^

Totally agree with Sapinou. Is it what you really want Tony?

Latest posts