• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Top 14 Day 15

Was thinking about looking for the Clermont game on Youtube / downloading it from legal channels - worth it? Sounded like a really good game?

You rise to it very time!!!

You trying to spoil my fun?!

i can understand your delusion but you should have chosen a better team Why BO when you have Bayone just down the road Dear oh dear Tony you are now paying for your mistakes, while we continue forward after a success of enorme quantity and quality not many will beat Toulon this season but keep trying my friend it's amusing and with nothing to do in the garden at the moment keeps me occupied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Was thinking about looking for the Clermont game on Youtube / downloading it from legal channels - worth it? Sounded like a really good game?
Excellent game if you supported Clermont Toulouse were fairly mediocre.

i can understand your delusion but you should have chosen a better team Why BO when you have Bayone just down the road Dear oh dear Tony you are now paying for your mistakes, while we continue forward after a success of enorme quantity and quality not many will beat Toulon this season but keep trying my friend it's amusing and with nothing to do in the garden at the moment.

I had never heard of Bayonne when I first watched Biarritz and, once had decided they were for me, why would I change?

Luckily, my life is not wrapped up in rugby or one club but do get angry from time to time at the way in which BO have been managed. However, it is good to see them winning their last five games and being unbeaten at home this season!

One can hope, that even with the management in situ, BO will see better times ahead and maybe grace the stadia of Top 14 once more!

Whilst I cannot see your employers being relegated in the near future, it is always worth having a friendly dig occasionally even if it is to see you being so very defensive!!!!

you are mixing up two words my friend Defensive and Confidence, totally different, as i am near to the bone i know where and how!!!! as you my friend just guess and throw nasties my way, but this is only like water off a ducks back my friend.You are where you are and we are in much better and ELITE company, which you may never see again for quite some time. so keep digging my friend we have bigger fish to fry. but you do amuse us !!!!!!!!!!

You trying to spoil my fun?!

that was bad syntax from my part - I meant to laugh WITH your quoted post (the smiley), but then answer seriously about it. Not laugh AT your post.
So now that that's cleared out...YES I WAS TRYING TO SPOIL YOUR FUN, WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE ?!!! -_-

nahh, wait for another, you'll know based on reactions here. That one wasn't nearly the game everybody wanted it to be. Both teams started very strong, and wanted to play with intent, but eventually committed an error at some point because the opposing defense was just too tough. Loads of handling mistakes, half-assed attacks, knock-on/scrum....pretty shiitty game tbh.
Here, went to get you the highlights:

[video=dailymotion;x2e1hn1]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2e1hn1_top14-clermont-toulouse-24-6-j15-saison-2014-2015_sport?start=12[/video]

Latest posts