• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

TOP 14 Day 10

Cracking game Castres Montpellier 34 - 19
Alex Tulou had a big point to prove to Jake White for not using him when he was at Montpellier, well he made his point with 3 tries

- - - Updated - - -

Just to add to what i have said previously, what really happens is often ignored by the press or they just second guess everything, eg today rugbyrame reported in Aug that Ali Williams was joining the coaching staff of Racing but today he is the the high class babytsitter of Dan Carter for all media affairs, no more no less, so beware of what is written in the press i deal with the press week in week out at Montpellier and can tell you if they do not know they will make it up, if it comes from me it will be truthful but i can't release anything befoe the club does officially. Hope this enlightens you a little more on a delicate subject.

The rugby media here are working for the union. You swear some of them are sponsored by FFr. They are nothing more than just propaganda machines for the union. It's amazing how quiet they have been since the last WC on a few hot topics the union is getting more embarrassed about: the Blue Barnum aka national team, the new stadium...

- - - Updated - - -

Very indecisive game SF v Bordeaux 21-24. Great away win for les bordelais first game for Kepu who was instrumental in one try very busy in the loose but got obliterated by the parisian frontrow and received his first YELLOW!

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as Alex Tulou goes yes he had a brilliant game unfortunately for us, but the affair Jake -Alex goes deeper than he had something to prove, but that i can't say on here!! but he certainly got all the accolades, but he deserved them, i think Montpellier are going through a transition period and hopefully things will get better we have the players its just getting the mayonaise to thicken and then things will be much better, still not sure about the Challenge Cup i will know that this afternoon when i see the team for Fri whether we are taking it seriously or not!!!!

As far as Alex Tulou goes yes he had a brilliant game unfortunately for us, but the affair Jake -Alex goes deeper than he had something to prove, but that i can't say on here!! but he certainly got all the accolades, but he deserved them, i think Montpellier are going through a transition period and hopefully things will get better we have the players its just getting the mayonaise to thicken and then things will be much better, still not sure about the Challenge Cup i will know that this afternoon when i see the team for Fri whether we are taking it seriously or not!!!!

You can't say more? is Altrad reading your posts Gaston :lol:
Go on let's hear it ...

Castres have been transformed under Urios haven't they. If Montpellier gets better so will Castres. Our regional cousins are going to be a handful this season.

You can't say more? is Altrad reading your posts Gaston :lol:
Go on let's hear it ...

Castres have been transformed under Urios haven't they. If Montpellier gets better so will Castres. Our regional cousins are going to be a handful this season.

Yeah, Gaston! Or at least create a bogus account and start a 'rumor'!?

, still not sure about the Challenge Cup i will know that this afternoon when i see the team for Fri whether we are taking it seriously or not!!!!

have you met a French club that takes the Challenge Cup seriously?! :D you could be the only club that does ;)

this is all very exciting 3 posts from 3 different people in less than 2.5hrs WOW DOUBLE WOW!!!!!!!!!!! the Top 14 is taking off at record breaking speed, all my humungous efforts are not in vain.......... oh i do miss Big Ewis, and he never mentioned banning Muslins from the USA, hope Donald Trump becomes a future poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will he be banned also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, Gaston! Or at least create a bogus account and start a 'rumor'!?

if this an almighty Mod walking on the dark side !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shame on you bogus accounts etc etc what next Bail for murderers or perhaps i should say accused murders!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on Gaston spill the beans...we won't repeat. We want to know all the dirt on that new saffie team in the league..Radio Gaston is on...we're listening..:D

maybe try writing to Santa very knowledgeable person this Santa you never know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i think Boujellel may have already signed him, obviously far cheaper than Tuilagi!!!!!!!!

Latest posts