Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian_Rugger

Bench Player
Country Flag
Canada
Club or Nation
Ontario
We need one, we have too many minnow fans on this site not to have one and it will give us a spot to talk about competitions that interest us.

Yes, I think that's a good idea ... it's hard to get good info/opinion on the tier two games

Thanks for the feedback. We'll have a good old fashioned staff discussion about it.

We need one, we have too many minnow fans on this site not to have one and it will give us a spot to talk about competitions that interest us.

:lol: haha, that makes it sound like they're tiny little people, lurking silently, terrified they'll get noticed by any big fish around !
Little Guy has always been a great "Tier 2'er" on this forum, and he's done a lot in terms of activity for it. I hope he notices this thread, he's terribly absent these days... :/

We have been having a discussion in staff regarding this and at this moment it is still in consideration, but would suggest using the General Rugby Union Section for the time being.

We have been having a discussion in staff regarding this and at this moment it is still in consideration, but would suggest using the General Rugby Union Section for the time being.

Problem is most Tier 2 stuff quickly gets lost in the General Rugby Section.

:lol: haha, that makes it sound like they're tiny little people, lurking silently, terrified they'll get noticed by any big fish around !
Little Guy has always been a great "Tier 2'er" on this forum, and he's done a lot in terms of activity for it. I hope he notices this thread, he's terribly absent these days... :/

I'm still here, you need to pop in by the Tier Two threads(and also some of my work is...behind the curtain these days).

OK I keep getting errors when I go to edit.

I like the idea.

Would like to do a few things.

1) Merge the Top League section into a Tier Two section if we go ahead with the idea.

2) Properly clarify what would be in International tests and what would be in a Tier Two thread.

3) Also allow the rarer Tier Three stuff into the Tier Two forum, it's in a similar interest range.

OK I keep getting errors when I go to edit.

I like the idea.

Would like to do a few things.

1) Merge the Top League section into a Tier Two section if we go ahead with the idea.

2) Properly clarify what would be in International tests and what would be in a Tier Two thread.

3) Also allow the rarer Tier Three stuff into the Tier Two forum, it's in a similar interest range.

LittleGuy I agree with these ideas and think it would be a great initiative.

My personal opinion Tier2/3 Sub-Forum would encompass the following:

1. ENC Games
2. PNC Games
3. CONSUR Rugby
4. CAR Rugby
5. Asia 5 Nations
6. Minor Competitions to include: ARC, Argentinian Club Championship, Japanese Top League, CRC, American Club Rugby, Romania/Georgia/Russia Club Rugby, etc...

Apologies for the lack of an update - as above we've had a big upheaval behind the scenes which has set us back a bit but we are talking about it and I will let you know when it gets any further along.

Well I guess this isn't happening then... it's a pity as this could be a growth area for the forum which has pretty much gone stagnant in terms of new membership. I think the needs of this membership group will end up being served by someone else.

This has been agreed and will be happening, we're just finalising the mechanics of where in the forum etc it will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts