• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tier 2 June Internationals

No disrespect to Germany, but I predict Samoa by more like 70. (depending on what sort of team Samoa fields). Maybe on the return leg it will be more like 20. (they did beat Romania once). If Samoa loses this qualifier (on aggregate), someone needs to lose their job.

Has anyone properly checked the eligibility of all the Cook Islands players? Preferably before the game :p

Up the Cook Islands!

(I'm a fan completely and entirely because of Stan Wright, who's a former Leinster prop for who played in Cheika's Euro winners in 09.)

No disrespect to Germany, but I predict Samoa by more like 70. (depending on what sort of team Samoa fields). Maybe on the return leg it will be more like 20. (they did beat Romania once). If Samoa loses this qualifier (on aggregate), someone needs to lose their job.

Has anyone properly checked the eligibility of all the Cook Islands players? Preferably before the game :p
I really hope Germany can keep it respectable.

I'm sure if the Cook Islands were to win then Hong Kong will be looking into all the paper work to find a fault:D

Results from this weekend:
Samoa 66-15 Germany
Kenya 45-36 Zimbabwe
Morocco 7-63 Namibia
Cook Islands 3-26 Hong Kong

Germany and Hong Kong will be joining Canada in the repechage it seems unless there's some kind of crazy turnaround in the second leg of the matches. Namibia look dominant and a cut above every other side in the Gold Cup. I can't see them having any trouble against Kenya who are now effectively the only side that can overtake them. This would mean that Namibia would go into New Zealand's pool and Kenya would go to the repechage. Cook Islands did very well and given more test matches would be a top 30 side easily and may even compete with other PI nations. Hong Kong looking good though and I'm backing them to win the repechage in November.

Latest posts