• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Tennis Thread.

Yeah that was, him coming out for Scottish Independence the day or or before the referendum was not.
The joke was made way before the whole Scottish independence vote in an interview post match with Henman I think 2006? who was winding him up about an England match and who he would support. After that it stuck on him with those who had a gripe with him. Some peeps just didn't get the context and his sense of humour.

The joke was made way before the whole Scottish independence vote in an interview post match with Henman I think 2006? who was winding him up about an England match and who he would support. After that it stuck on him with those who had a gripe with him. Some peeps just didn't get the context and his sense of humour.
Yeah I never held a grudge for it, clearly a joke and knew the context.

The BBC had a documentary on Murray a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it. I think while 2012 was heartbreaking at Wimbledon it was the driver for his career success.
As was said already when you factor in he was competing against some of the best to ever play the game he fared out pretty well to be fair.

Jack Draper into the semis of the USO. Looks like Murray's heir has arrived. Although I don't expect him to beat Sinner, all the pressure is on the world number 1.

Jack Draper into the semis of the USO. Looks like Murray's heir has arrived. Although I don't expect him to beat Sinner, all the pressure is on the world number 1.

Sadly lost as predicted. And sick on court x 3. Semis a whole different level mentally and physically. Still, great experience and bodes well for the future.

Latest posts