• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The technology thread

Let's see what comes of this. My one increased by 29% in June. Have to wait until December to re-negotiate. I do think VM use the in contract discount as a huge disincentive to leave.

In my case not having a telephone line is also a bonus, although tempted just to get one and just not plug in the phone.

I think they're slowly taking them out anyway. I know my friend's lost his and they're using the number via the router instead.

I think they're slowly taking them out anyway. I know my friend's lost his and they're using the number via the router instead.
I know you can make calls via Teams. Used to do that at work.

I don't have a telephone line just use my mobile instead.

Final nail in the coffin if he does this. Just shows he isn't the genius people pretend he is.
Fukin great.

Hope he does it and it dies off - it, along with the rest of social media, has definitely more minuses than pluses these days.

Just shows he isn't the genius people pretend he is.
If you haven't already watch 13 lives and you can see what an absolute moron he is for thinking he could get his sub to get through those flooded narrow cave tunnels to rescue those boys. Absolutely no chance as one of the rescuers said only for him to turn round and accuse them all of being pedos.

If you haven't already watch 13 lives and you can see what an absolute moron he is for thinking he could get his sub to get through those flooded narrow cave tunnels to rescue those boys. Absolutely no chance as one of the rescuers said only for him to turn round and accuse them all of being pedos.
That was the point where I really started to dislike Musk. It was so pathetic and the fact he got away with it because the guy didn't appear to suffer material damage is ridiculous. Musk, Trump and Johnson are all in the same style, emotionally stunted individuals who didn't really develop beyond children and yet have managed to get a lot of power in their hands.

That was the point where I really started to dislike Musk. It was so pathetic and the fact he got away with it because the guy didn't appear to suffer material damage is ridiculous. Musk, Trump and Johnson are all in the same style, emotionally stunted individuals who didn't really develop beyond children and yet have managed to get a lot of power in their hands.
Yeh narcissists the lot of them. Wanting to play the hero.

Latest posts