• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

The Golf Thread

Donald Trump being interviewed and saying how he's fed up of watching old tournaments where you know who won... And then takes a jab at China. And now he's being asked about Rory who's just criticised him.
Real good way to ruin the good vibes of a charity tournament by making it a propaganda slot. Wonder why they did it, you think he threatened to shut it down?

Edit: worth mentioning, even ignoring political claims, he's told at least one easily-verifiable lie - that Rickie Fowler came second in every major one year

Real good way to spur the good vibes of a charity tournament by making it a propaganda slot. Wonder why they did it, you think he threatened to shut it down?

No idea, I'd say he's very chummy with a lot high ups in golf media and the PGA Tour though. Loads of tour players are huge republicans.

Luckily I was watching nascar when that happened.

usually the last tour event in Florida happens in March, so the heat/humidity plus carrying your own bag is going to suck.

I do enjoy seeing pros not play like bros; wearing shorts and just saying **** it on putts.

Real good way to ruin the good vibes of a charity tournament by making it a propaganda slot. Wonder why they did it, you think he threatened to shut it down?

Edit: worth mentioning, even ignoring political claims, he's told at least one easily-verifiable lie - that Rickie Fowler came second in every major one year

he's buddies with Taylormades former ceo so maybe that's how he got on. Apparently Seminole has refused to offer him membership even though he lives nearby.

This is showing just how consistent these guys are. They're very rusty now but they're making as many unforced errors in one round as they normally would in a season/first hole of the only home country major they'll ever play.

I wish I could make sense of this Alpha, I really do
Sorry, dumb wording. None of them have practiced in months, they're so off the ball here and it's far worse than their worst when tour fit considering its a short and fairly soft course with little enough rough and trees. It makes you/me appreciate how good and consistent they are when touring, travelling, staying in hotels etc...

Sorry, dumb wording. None of them have practiced in months, they're so off the ball here and it's far worse than their worst when tour fit considering its a short and fairly soft course with little enough rough and trees. It makes you/me appreciate how good and consistent they are when touring, travelling, staying in hotels etc...
Alright I get you. Yes it is incredible when you think about it. I've never seen a pro course, I have heard that TV doesn't do them justice in terms of how much harder they are than bogstandard local clubs

Fairly happy with any contenders bar DeChambeau winning today. A Rory surge would be great but fairly unlikely, give me Wolff and then Oosthuizen from the top 6.

Rory starting with 75 and then playing more or less flawless golf for two days is so on form.

He'll play his way into contention before instantly falling away with the inevitable double bogey.

Dustin playing like a winner, still given his history you wouldn't call it until he's wearing the jacket.

Last edited:
Rory starting with 75 and then playing more or less flawless golf for two days is so on form.

He'll play his way into contention before instantly falling away with the inevitable double bogey.

Dustin playing like a winner, still given his history you wouldn't call it until he's wearing the jacket.
Instantly is getting more intantley every day

1606036401052.png

Latest posts