2.FREIER
3.BAXTER
4.SHARPE
5.VICKERMAN
6.ELSOM
7.SMITH
8.FAVA

9.CORDINGLEY
10.ROGERS (Tough call, but seriously Rogers threatens almost EVERY time he has a touch!)
11.HEWAT
12.GITEAU
13.TURINUI (Still don't think Mortlock is as good as he used to be)
14.TUQIRI
15.LATHAM

I picked McKormack on the form thing, the best hooker so far and as Paul and Palavi are out and Cannon hasn't impressed me I had to go with him.

Originally posted by Jacko@Mar 13 2006, 08:10 AM
I picked McKormack on the form thing, the best hooker so far and as Paul and Palavi are out and Cannon hasn't impressed me I had to go with him.
Frier has been having a blinder, so I personally couldn't NOT pick him... He was also picked as the Aussie player of the round in the paper incidently.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 13 2006, 02:05 AM
gerrad sucks...hes the aussie version of caleb ralph...an opportunistic player and far from any sort of real impact...

sure he scores tries and what not...but look at the players around em?..like giteau,larkham and mortlock who do all the hardwork for him to do his fancy finishing..great utility too have but not a great player who can change the tide of a game of his own
wut! are serious? he's not the ozzie caleb ralph!!!
have u not seen his counter attacking, he rips up, he's got a good step, good speed, good all round skills. he's definately no caleb ralph.
he can score tries on his own, most wingers need a little help but that's what seperates the average ones from the good ones, they know how to finish.
Gerrard is definately a wallabie contender..

Originally posted by 187+Mar 13 2006, 05:22 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Mar 13 2006, 02:05 AM
gerrad sucks...hes the aussie version of caleb ralph...an opportunistic player and far from any sort of real impact...

sure he scores tries and what not...but look at the players around em?..like giteau,larkham and mortlock who do all the hardwork for him to do his fancy finishing..great utility too have but not a great player who can change the tide of a game of his own
wut! are serious? he's not the ozzie caleb ralph!!!
have u not seen his counter attacking, he rips up, he's got a good step, good speed, good all round skills. he's definately no caleb ralph.
he can score tries on his own, most wingers need a little help but that's what seperates the average ones from the good ones, they know how to finish.
Gerrard is definately a wallabie contender.. [/b]
Very good post +rep

He's also one of the biggest punters of the ball going round.

HAHAHA i still laugh....youre right he is an aussie contender seeing that ya lackluster of talent outwide is small compared to sth africa and nz..

im not ignorant he is a very good player but not great..he doesnt make any impact at all if ya put him in a useless team like the reds or the force..he would struggle and then crawl into a hole in his brain and be plagued with constant mistakes and knock ons like in his rookie days..thats why to me when peeps mention his name with the upper echelon players..i laugh..who have the brumbies faced of any real challenge outwide?....until i see him do the deeds against all the super14 team then i will kep this judgment

the truth compared him to rokocoko and howlett which is so lol..thats like picking matt dunning for a sevens team against fiji
bwhahahahhahaha....

the way the blues midfield is goin u cant blame howlett or roks fo any of that..they dont touch ball gerrard has an awesome midfield to fly off with a forward pack thats going forward....

he is a feeder of success..not a creator of it...

over-rated > gerrard

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 13 2006, 04:54 PM
over-rated > gerrard
Gerrard can't really be over-rated if he's not highly rated enough in Australia to be a constant starter in the Wallabies... But he's never gonna push Tuqiri out, and Sailor will always start unless he's injured and then Rathbone is still a bloody good option (on song I reckon Rathbone is definately at Howletts level, maybe not Row your boat Coco or Lote though).

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 13 2006, 04:54 PM
the truth compared him to rokocoko and howlett which is so lol..thats like picking matt dunning for a sevens team against fiji
bwhahahahhahaha....
Actually that's not a bad idea... Dunning reasonably fast over 40 - you never know... oh well.

Wendell > Overrated.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 13 2006, 02:05 AM

Gerrard is a great winger you douche. He sets up half his tries himself and his kicking game is unrivalled as a winger.

Originally posted by sanzar+Mar 13 2006, 02:57 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Mar 13 2006, 08:10 AM
Frier has been having a blinder, so I personally couldn't NOT pick him... He was also picked as the Aussie player of the round in the paper incidently. [/b]
Yes. In the Sydney paper.

Sanzar for Prime Minister.

No way Gerrard is overrated, he would have been playin for the Wallabies much earlier if he hadn't got injured.

He was odds on for a spot on the wing after his 10 tries in 2004 help the Brumbies win the ***le, then he got injured before the Internationals which opened the door for Rathbone(who had a great year)...... he's class....full stop.

As for Turinui,there's no way he's at the level of Mortlock yet

He's got heaps of talent and maybe if he layed off the KFC and picked up a barbell once in a while, he could challenge Mortlock for the outside spot.

Originally posted by Wally+Mar 13 2006, 08:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Mar 13 2006, 02:05 AM

Gerrard is a great winger you douche. He sets up half his tries himself and his kicking game is unrivalled as a winger. [/b]
great winger.

hahahahhahahahah....

Bokke

15. Percy Montgomery
14. Henno Mentz
13. Jaque Fourie
12. Jean De Villiers
11. Bryan Habana
10. Jaco van der Westhuyzen
9. Ruan Pienaar
8. AJ Venter
7. Juan Smith
6. Solly Tyibilika
5. Victor Matfield
4. Bakkies Botha
3. CJ van der Linde
2. John Smit
1. Os Du Randt

16. Gary Botha
17. Jannie Du Plessis
18. Danie Rossouw
19. Pedrie Wannenburg
20. Ricky Januarie
21. Giscard Pieters
22. Meyer Bosman

Only 1 WP player... they have all been kak lately except for JDV, Luke Watson and even Shimmy.

Originally posted by Stormer@Mar 14 2006, 12:07 AM
Bokke

15. Percy Montgomery
14. Henno Mentz
13. Jaque Fourie
12. Jean De Villiers
11. Bryan Habana
10. Jaco van der Westhuyzen
9. Ruan Pienaar
8. AJ Venter
7. Juan Smith
6. Solly Tyibilika
5. Victor Matfield
4. Bakkies Botha
3. CJ van der Linde
2. John Smit
1. Os Du Randt

16. Gary Botha
17. Jannie Du Plessis
18. Danie Rossouw
19. Pedrie Wannenburg
20. Ricky Januarie
21. Giscard Pieters
22. Meyer Bosman

Only 1 WP player... they have all been kak lately except for JDV, Luke Watson and even Shimmy.
You being a Stormers fan i'm shocked that you have'nt got Schalk Burger and Rayno Benjamin in that team

At least Benjamin has been pretty good this year dont ya think?

Burger has been very disappointing this year he seems to have lost a lot of speed and stamina and goes down like a ton of bricks when he runs the ball, best loosie by far for us has been Luke Watson I don't know what he has to do to get a call up he must of ran over Jake White's cat or something. To be honest, Benjamin would be in that team if it wasn't for that miss tackle on Hosea Gear, I know he wasn't the only one who stuffed up and to be fair Benjamin was the last man in so Gear would of had all the mometum but you just need to pull stuff like that off, in tight games.

1. ???????
2. Schalk Brits
3. CJ van der Linde
4. Bakkies Botha
5. Victor Matfield
6. Luke Watson
7. Pedrie Wannenburg
8. Jacques Cronje
9. Ruan Pienaar
10. Derick Hougaard
11. Bryan Habana
12. Jean De Villiers