• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Tana Umaga Return.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MunsterMachine @ Feb 13 2010, 12:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
...no.8 is an awfully physical postion and at his age he could do awful damage to himself...[/b]

indeed but id rather get hit off the back of a scrum by a static 6 or 7 than a 100kg centre at full tilt trying to make a name for himself

It would be cool if Umaga made his appearance on the field again.
Altho the last games I saw him play, must have been S14 2007 he had lost some of his speed ( he looked slow tbh).
Anyway I wish him all the best

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (amobokobokoboko @ Mar 6 2010, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
It would be cool if Umaga made his appearance on the field again.
Altho the last games I saw him play, must have been S14 2007 he had lost some of his speed ( he looked slow tbh).
Anyway I wish him all the best[/b]

He played yesterday evening at the wing for Toulon in their game versus Bourgoin.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
http://nz.sports.yahoo.com/rugby/news/arti...countiesmanukau

Interesting news. I'm fairly if he signs, it'd be because he wants to start his coaching career, however even at his age, I'd throw him a S14 contract. And you never know, with a World Cup coming up...

On a more realistic side, it'd be a great signing for a struggling Counties team.

Good news, I like him

Interesting how he managed to fit the coaching

You gotta love Tana Umaga one of the reasons I'll be watching Counties Manukau. He might be shot or a has been then again he might get the call up for the ABs lol..

First games are this weekend. May call it an early session just to watch the game.

he played pretty well, counties were all great actually caused a big upset win over Otago. i'm defintely gonna be watching counties more this year, they've always had the fire power to be good but now they're finally using it well, the new winger Tuala was great too

Tana played superb in the defense, also cool that he wanted to play after being ill earlier this week.