Sunday morning, how's the head?

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Been festivaling the last couple of days, dunno if I have it in me to go back today. Might just get a haircut and return some shoes. Had some nice waffles for brekkie and a freddo bar.

What's up with ye lads?

I'm actually feeling pretty fresh today.
Went out on Friday, woke up with a mega hangover Saturday morning and hair of the dog turned into an all day sesh instead. Think I've slept through the hangover

Strangely tired considering I only had a few beers and was in bed by 1:30, need to get some sleep before work tonight. Gonna give the Dubs a miss.

In the car driving 2 hours to a cricket game which probably won't happen, given the weather, before driving 2 hours back.

All this with occasional flashbacks of Jamie George outpacing Eastmond and Ford to the tryline.

I'm in good spirits, had the aunt in law visiting, and she the Mrs and nipper all went out for the morning leaving me free to lay on the couch and eat a whole packet of ginger snaps.

Also, @Ratsaprentice, too much info mate...

What festival feicalfreak?

Last edited by a moderator:
My stillborn or the pizza?

Uh, both I get. What's the metric for poos size again?

goodNumber10 said:
I'm in good spirits, had the aunt in law visiting, and she the Mrs and nipper all went out for the morning leaving me free to lay on the couch and eat a whole packet of ginger snaps.

Also, @Ratsaprentice, too much info mate...

What festival feicalfreak?

Forbidden Fruit. It's the first one I've ever been to that's non-camping, so essentially it's a few nights of outdoor gigs. Had a toss up between Wu Tang and Jamie XX last night, went for Jamie as I've heard Wu Tang are poor enough live. By all accounts we made the right call.

Also, there's no toilet paper in my gaff. Uh oh.

I absolutely am ****ed and well if you hear of some strange substance gone down the Europa Hotel in Belfast jacks I'll admit it was me and was a mixture of Heineken, Cider, JD, McD's and Haribo. And now the bus journey home is dodgy

My head wrecks had a monster session last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to watch all 3 seasons of avatar the last air bender for the first time. Was surprised how good it was TBH.

God I'm wild :p

Plus side I have decide to take up meditation and yoga.

My head wrecks had a monster session last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Managed to watch all 3 seasons of avatar the last air bender for the first time. Was surprised how good it was TBH.

God I'm wild :p

Plus side I have decide to take up meditation and yoga.

Me too! I want to get all flexible. And meet beors.

Forbidden Fruit. It's the first one I've ever been to that's non-camping, so essentially it's a few nights of outdoor gigs. Had a toss up between Wu Tang and Jamie XX last night, went for Jamie as I've heard Wu Tang are poor enough live. By all accounts we made the right call.

Also, there's no toilet paper in my gaff. Uh oh.[/COLOR]
I was supposed to be working at that but opted not to due to Centra being a shower of bells. Shame. Was also on the prowl for you at T-Ball where I was also working.

I was supposed to be working at that but opted not to due to Centra being a shower of bells. Shame. Was also on the prowl for you at T-Ball where I was also working.

Please never say that again.

Also, there's no toilet paper in my gaff. Uh oh.[/COLOR]

I would have risked the Wu!

I'm pretty tired. Went to bed at 2am (studying).

Then woke up at 5am to watch the start of the Comrades Marathon, One of my friend's was running, and my father in law sponsored a water point so I was waiting to catch a glimpse of them on tv.

At noon I realised that they are running from Durban to Pietermaritzburg, and not the other way around. And my Father in Law's point was 10km from the finish line. At 17:20 I caught I friend at the finish line, and I'm still waiting to see the in-laws...

Latest posts