• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Somone to go to Glasgow games with

D

dundeesmiffy

I'm moving to Glasgow in August from Dundee, if I'm being honest I don't like Glasgow as a team but I'd be willing to go to the games they play against the bigger and better teams of the Magners League or indeed Europe.
Is anyone game for being my 'going-to-games-with' pal?

I might be up for this one. I work shifts and so don't make it to Glasgow's games all that often, but I do try and make it to the bigger games that I can. I generally make it there myself as I've given up trying to make arrangements to head to Firhill with a friend of mine as he constantly lets me down at the last minute. A wee bit of company couldn't hurt.

Sound man.
I'm in Dennistoun next year, it's on the East but I'd be up for meeting you at the bus station or central or however you get to Firhill for some of the pre-season games.

As I said I don't support Glasgow, I'm more of an Edinburgh man, but it'd be good to go and see some games as a nuetral, Munster, Leinster and European Fixtures etc.

Poor guy having to move from Dundee to Glasgow, remember to upgarde you body armour ;)

No need like, I used to live in Stobswell my body armour is top notch haha.

I remember how one of the Scottish rugby player said: "yeah we didn't get high ***les this year on RBS Six Nations but we won match against England, it is always sweety to beat your past conqueror"
And hell I agree, despite Russian rugb y doesnt prove itself as being one of the most powewrful in the world we Georgians always happy to beat Russians, and this year in April it was the tenth time we did it
Go Georgia!!!! Go Scotland!!!!
Georgia_versus_Russia_at_rugby.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Jul 27 2008, 04:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I remember how one of the Scottish rugby player said: "yeah we didn't get high ***les this year on RBS Six Nations but we won match against England, it is always sweety to beat your past conqueror"
And hell I agree, despite Russian rugb y doesnt prove itself as being one of the most powewrful in the world we Georgians always happy to beat Russians, and this year in April it was the tenth time we did it
Go Georgia!!!! Go Scotland!!!!
Georgia_versus_Russia_at_rugby.jpg
[/b]
HA HA GOOD ON YOU!!! :) WHO EVER HATES THE ENGLISH IS A TRUE BLOKE....MY MATE AND ME GO 2 GLASGOW PLAY AND WE'D B HAPPY FOR SOME1 ELSE 2 COME ASWELL ;)

Latest posts