• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SixNations Rugby Fantasy On Scrum.com

an updated leaderboard, I've obviously had my day in the sun with this competition.

TRF_Fan_6N2.png

again my mighty Toledo Mudhens are on the up....

Lionel Beauxis has been huge for me as I knew he would :-D

An Tarbh, surely youve got one in there somewhere???

Its tight up there at the top. Not having Luke fitzgerald or Lee halfpenny has apprently been my downfall...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Bluemoon @ Feb 18 2009, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
An Tarbh, surely youve got one in there somewhere???

Its tight up there at the top. Not having Luke fitzgerald or Lee halfpenny has apprently been my downfall...[/b]

No, don't want to put the mockers on any of them.

hahaha and the Canuck pulls away at the top :-D and who said Canucks don't know their rugby :p

been much harder this week with all the changes to have a team where everyone is starting and still have something left for next week if someone else misses out.

If I do well this week I can set myself up quite nicely for the final week of the comp... I still have a tonne of transfers left and if all works out I should be able to pull out all the stops.... to tell you the truth I think all the games are going to be very tight slugfests this week and I can see them all going down to the wire.

I think the Italians especially are going to come out with something to prove.

Has anyone checked out the final standings? Makes pretty good reading from where I'm sitting. :p

Latest posts