Getofmeland

The Dorset Drinker
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Bath
Dear All,

As of the 1st March 2013, The Rugby Forum, will be removing all images from signatures from General Members, the players group, this will be to improve the look of the forum and allow for easier moderation of the forums.

Images within signatures will only be available to members of the Season Ticket Holder Group, Staff and Ex Members of Staff. If you wish to keep your current signature please ensure you sign up as a member of the Season Ticket Holders group before the 1st March, this can be done by subscribing - http://www.therugbyforum.com/forum/payments.php

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused but this change has been fully discussed between the staff and we all feel it will benefit the long term future of the forum.

Many Thanks

TRF_Getofmeland

So i guess there will be some unfair advantage come the TRFies?

Awards come and go, this could be eliminated.
We need to include shameless TRFies self-promotion this time, so we could have a ready-made replacement.

Awards come and go, this could be eliminated.
We need to include shameless TRFies self-promotion this time, so we could have a ready-made replacement.

Okay cool!

just one question, are there really benefits to becoming season ticket holder?

Because if it's just to get the people to join as a season ticket holder so that they can have signatures and Gif avatars, then there is really no point in signing up for it...

The benefit of signing up for the Season Ticket Holders group are being looked at, these will include some exclusive competitions and access to some further features which you don't get as a normal member... And also to aid the running costs of the forum, which currently comes out of my pocket. Currently we earn just enough to pay the hosting but we are in need of updating software and other things, which at present come from my bank balance.

If people don't support the forum financially it will disappear, as with others...

However to reiterate this is not to boost the Season Ticket Holders Group, it is to benefit the look of the forum, as the majority have small signatures however there is a few who have large signatures.

- Little Guy, this includes all images.

Out of interest, is there a system in place to remind people when their season ticket runs out, and to renew? I can never remember when mine will run out, and I'm bound to miss the fact that my name is no longer purple.

On another note, personally I don't mind if there are benefits to be had in becoming a season ticket holder. I'm just happy to support the forum.

Cheers Dullonien, much appreciated, I don't know if it reminds you that your subscription has expired...

Just to remind everyone we will be starting this process tonight...

Latest posts