September Internationals - live on BBC1

Which Tyler

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Country Flag
France
Club or Nation
Bath
Red Roses are taking on Les Bleues at Kingsholm this Saturday, and the Black Fearns at Twickenham next Saturday.
Both being shown on BBC1, broadcasts for both starting at 2.00.

Squad
HK
Lark Atkin-Davies, May Campbell, Amy Cokayne
PR Sarah Bern, Hannah Botterman, Mackenzie Carson, Kelsey Clifford, Maud Muir, Simi Pam
LK Zoe Aldcroft, Delaney Burns, Rosie Galligan, Lilli Ives Campion, Morwenna Talling, Abbie Ward
BR Georgia Brock, Poppy Cleall, Maddie Feaunati, Alex Matthews, Marlie Packer, Gabriella Nigrelli

SH Natasha Hunt, Lucy Packer, Ella Wyrwas
FH Holly Aitchison, Zoe Harrison, Helena Rowland
CE Tatyana Heard, Emily Scarratt, Phoebe Murray
WG Jess Breach, Abby Dow, Bo Westcombe-Evans
FB Ellie Kildunne, Emma Sing, Katie Buchanan

Last edited:
I dont know what the commentary are on about there - french lady is in the air to charge down the kick before the ball even hits the foot. Once in the air, she can't change direction.

Aside - I REALLY hate the "protect the SH at all costs" law

Impressed that blue2 could even see what was happening

I dont know what the commentary are on about there - french lady is in the air to charge down the kick before the ball even hits the foot. Once in the air, she can't change direction.

Aside - I REALLY hate the "protect the SH at all costs" law
are the women's internationals even using the closed law trials? Seems it's expected to be refereed anyway. Basically you can ruck past the ball but the ball will be treated as still in.

Scotland v Fiji available iPlayer under BBC Scotland .

Scotland v Wales from last week also available under BBC Alba, although the commentary is in Scottish Gaelic which everyone should understand.

Latest posts