• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

SANZAR + AirNZ Cup Complete

yeh u can use this patch on its own

if u want some starters for rosters visit my thread

When you download most patches they'll have files that are mostly .big or .fsh files those are the file extensions for the front and back of kits. These files are put into where you've installed your Rugby08 in most cases C:/Program Files/Ea Sports Rugby08 if I remember correctly. The roster file extension is .ros which you put into My Document/Ea Sports Rugby08.

I'll work on trying to get a form of the Sanzar patch back up for everyone to download just that it's on my lappy and I'm always leaving it at my other house. Could take a few days so please be patient because I have a few files to sort out.

thanks for your help
i downloaded the patch and put it where you said to put it, however it dosnt work. i can manage to change the roster, however no team names or kits change or anything like that
when i extracted the patch my laptop canno read .big or .fsh files, do i need a program that can view these files so the patch can work?

You don't need a program to view the files you should be able to just put them in your Rugby08 directory and they'll work. Have you tried going in game to see if the kits are working? alot of people don't realise the minikits are different to the ingame kits so for example you might still see Bristol at the select screen but if you go ingame your players with have the Wellington Lions kits on.

If this is not the case you might have to wait until I can get the patch reuploaded.

yeh thanks for your help i tried that to, but that didnt work either
i dont think im smart enough for ths stuff haha

wait i did get it to work now
thanks
however the roster does not load, it shows up in the load roster screen but says it is unable to load
is there another roster avaliable for this? a more up to date one perhaps?

the most up to date roster is the one on page 3, part way down on jawmalawm's post (filefront) and to get rosters to work, put it (a roster file called something eg (***ROSTER NAME***).ros ) in C:\Users\Thornton\Documents\EA SPORTS™ Rugby 08\(***ROSTER NAME***).ros so the roster file must be in a folder of the same name in that directory

if its for san zan air yes they are but if they are normal rosters mine are i made them in november this year with all the new names

I'm gonna upload a Sanzar Cup Mod in a few minutes. I don't think I have the most upto date files but I'm just uploading it just so people can at least have some form of the mod. All credit goes to Fa'atau82, Shaheenj for the AnzCup kits. Unfortunately I've forgotten who made all the other kits I have on this patch because it has parts of the first and more recent patch. Xusky for the face mods and Tommowins for the original roster used I've just adjusted it to make it more update.

Ok so here it is but as explained before it's not the most upto date files only the AnzCup kits are upto date but the minikits, Currie Cup and ARC kits are from the first attempt at the mod. It's in winzip format so you'll have to extract it with winzip or a program similiar so yep download and enjoy :)

http://www.filefront.com/15047525/Sanzar%20Cup%20Mod.rar

Yep all the Rugby08 and Rugby06 mods are for computer only unfortunately thou there's a thread that shows some people managed to get updated rosters onto the Ps2 version but that's about as far as they got I think.

Latest posts