• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC2011 being presented to the England squad

Nope, I just saw it on twitter and posted it up :p

I'd imagine soonish - training goes on up to 6pm ish, then you've got dinner and shower etc. so like 7.30-8ish would be my guess!

OOOooooo interesting stuff, should be fun to see their reaction to it all :D :D Wonder if they'll post pics and vidz etc ??? hhmmmmmm

Unless any of them are gamers, wont really glean much from it. Interesting either way to hear any comments.

Presume a fair few are - they're just like any other 20-odd year olds

Lewis Moody and Steve Thompson play PS3 (as Moody said in the interview he did for us), and going off of Twitter pretty much every rugby player in the world is obsessed with CoD

Ugo Monye said:
The boys checking out the new rugby world cup game!! @delonarmitage is getting schooled!!
d2krk.jpg

I wonder if Hape is playing as New Zealand :p

Ugo Monye said:
Game will be out in aug on the Xbox and PS3 looks class

Hopefully one of the other England players the uses twitter a lot gets a go so we get more info :p
I know Delon is on there, so hopefully he'll update once he's finished playing

Ben Youngs put this link up:

http://rwc2011game.com/england/

Not alot on there, presume it'll be updated later but seems to just be a stream of the twitter, of the facebook, the youtube video and then a list of retailers (which is empty atm) and you can choose your country across the top - clicking the countries will (I presume) bring up the relevant retail info but it also changes the pictures to ones which have those countries in (for countries with pictures - i.e Australia brings up ones with Australia in, but because there's been no Samoa yet, they dont change for Samoa)

Sounds good, looking forward to demo. Getting a bit more hope for this game now after the initial disappointment of the trailer.

Official_RFU said:
England players chilling out with the new @RWC2011game#RWCgame
qdjbxf.jpg

Wonder if Ben Youngs is playing as England, because it'd be weird having to use Toby Flood to try and kick the match winning points, when you're playing against him

Latest posts