• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Official Announcement

you do not need gold to download this!!!

Are you sure? That would make my day a whole lot better :)

EDIT: Just went to download then (by the way it's in the newest section now) and it says "this offer is exclusive to Xbox LIVE Gold members.

Last edited:
i found the demo with a silver membership, but it said it was only available to gold members

Hey now, I thought we had an agreement that we wouldn't download this until I got back from the gym :p

21% :D

Dam you xbox users quit playing the demo already and get back on the forums so us ps3 users can get our update fix :)

Just downloaded it and played it. My first impressions are..... awful!

I hate side cam, but the game just looks and feels like a budget ***le! I'm glad they brought this demo out, cos it's saved my £40 which will go towards rugby challenge!

Gutted!

I've redeemed two supposed '48 Gold Membership codes' now and it won't let me DL the demo - tells me that I need to become a Gold Member, any ideas anyone? Sorry for my ineptness.

If you want a moan go and put it in the correct thread ... thought as elder statesmen you would know better.

cant wait to download and play, on the weekend bcoz im not allowed to play ps3 on school days

Congratulations!

This item has been purchased and added to your download queue.

Now I just need someone to break into my house and kindly switch my xbox on so the download is finished when I get home. Theres cup cakes in the fridge to say thanks :)

Hey guys just played 4 games vs. my brother. I was South Africa he was England.

1st Game: South Africa 0 England 0 (my brother missed a penalty with Toby Flood last minute)
2nd Game: South Africa 3 England 0 - Morne Steyn Penalty goal was the difference
3rd Game: South Africa 10 England 3 - Toby Flood opened the scoring with a long range penalty goal, Morne Steyn replyed. Last play of the game Habana ran it out from his own in goal to link up with Steyn to score the winning try
4th Game: South Africa 7 England 0 - Late converted try from morne steyn again to seal the deal.

All in all similar to 08. Gameplays pretty good Feel free to ask qustion :)

Latest posts