RUM2015.exe has stopped working

jh96

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Hurricanes
Hi All,

Purchased the game a few days ago - absolutely love it, however over the last day or so, I've played the first regular game of the Super XV Season (after completing the pre-season games without a hitch) - and upon completion of the game, the game crashes with a 'stopped working' error message - extremely frustrating, as I play the same game over and over again with the same result.

I have also been noticing that my graphics card driver crashes multiple times during the game, and re-boots - not sure if this related? This is only happening the last day or so, so I'm not sure if there's been an update that doesn't compute with my system?

Any help appreciated!

Hi All,

Purchased the game a few days ago - absolutely love it, however over the last day or so, I've played the first regular game of the Super XV Season (after completing the pre-season games without a hitch) - and upon completion of the game, the game crashes with a 'stopped working' error message - extremely frustrating, as I play the same game over and over again with the same result.

I have also been noticing that my graphics card driver crashes multiple times during the game, and re-boots - not sure if this related? This is only happening the last day or so, so I'm not sure if there's been an update that doesn't compute with my system?

Any help appreciated!

Hi
Great to hear that you are loving the game.
Sorry to hear of your problem, it seems very odd.
There hasn't been any updates in the last week.
Firstly could I suggest that you uninstall the game and then reinstall it via Steam ( this will not affect your saved games).
If this doesn't work then please could you upload your very latest save game and we will take look.

If you need to upload please do this to :-

http://www.example-site.co.uk/GameUpload.html

You will find your saved games at ( If the C Drive is your designated drive)
C:\RUTM_SaveGames\RUTM2015\RUTM2015_AS.rum

Please confirm which team you are playing as, plus please provide us with your computer's specifications, including the version of Windows you are running.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Hi
Great to hear that you are loving the game.
Sorry to hear of your problem, it seems very odd.
There hasn't been any updates in the last week.
Firstly could I suggest that you uninstall the game and then reinstall it via Steam ( this will not affect your saved games).
If this doesn't work then please could you upload your very latest save game and we will take look.

If you need to upload please do this to :-

http://www.example-site.co.uk/GameUpload.html

You will find your saved games at ( If the C Drive is your designated drive)
C:\RUTM_SaveGames\RUTM2015\RUTM2015_AS.rum

Please confirm which team you are playing as, plus please provide us with your computer's specifications, including the version of Windows you are running.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Hi Dave,
Appreciate the response - PC was on its way out, replaced it, game is now fine!

Thanks

I am having this same problem I've uninstalled it a number of times but still pops up.

The new Nations cup works fine

Please can someone point me in the right direction

I am having this same problem I've uninstalled it a number of times but still pops up.

The new Nations cup works fine

Please can someone point me in the right direction

Hi Matty,

Sorry to hear of your problem. It is rather an odd one. Please could you confirm if this also happens in windowed mode.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi Dave

Same thing happens in windowed mode

I've reinstalled steam still the same

Thanks for your response

Hi Matty,

Sorry to hear of your problem. It is rather an odd one. Please could you confirm if this also happens in windowed mode.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Take it you've not managed to find a solution for my problem Dave ?

Take it you've not managed to find a solution for my problem Dave ?

Hi Matty,

From what you have said it would appear to be another program on your particular computer that is causing this problem for you, so without your computer here in front of us, it is difficult to resolve.
Please could you confirm the version of Windows you are using, what graphics card you have (do you have the most up to date driver installed?), and what antivirus software you are using.

In the meantime please could I suggest that you do another clean uninstall, and then reinstall with your antivirus switched off, then run the game again with your antivirus switched off.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Had to clean my laptop of all the pointless rubbish it had on & now the game works.

Latest posts