- Rebels wrong voice introduction
- Russia wrong voice introduction
- British Army wrong voice introduction
- Bucharest Wolves wrong voice introduction
- Champagne Rugby & Engineroom Overdrive ad-lib move symbol omitted
- Quade Cooper nationality Australian instead of New Zealand
- Lower chance of turnover with basic fwds moves
- Improve George Ford

ah .exe file. PC only :( :( Always get a little gutted when mac is overlooked :( :(

Downloaded it, had a quick look through the squads. Disappointed that the RFU Champ and Welsh Prem squads are random named players and that some of players rep are not correct e,g. Kurtley Beale has national rep, should be international.

Some Observations from playing.

Kurtley Beale - Should be International rated
Mark Gerrard - Should have Winger as position with Full Back Second
Rodney Blake - Australian and not Tongan, capped by Australia.
Cooper Vuna - Tongan , capped by Tonga
Jarrod Saffy - Australian, not South African
Richard Kingi - Australian, not New Zealand
Adam Byrnes - Russian
Radikie Samo - Australian, not Fijian

Toby Faletau - Welsh, not Tongan
Wesley Fofana - Winger should be second position
Dylan Hartley - English and not NZ
Brett Wilkinson - Irish
Ruan Pienaar - Fly Half secondary position
Alex Corbisiero - Should be Loosehead as primary position
Dan Cole - Tighthead
Joe Marler - Loosehead
Rhodri Jones - Tighthead secondary position
Richard Fussell - Full Back primary position
Tom Prydie - should be on loan at London Wasps and permanently with Ospreys
Hendrie Fourie - English, not South African
Kyle Tonetti - Irish, not South African
Ben Pienaar - English not South African
Thomas Waldrom - English not NZ
Lesley Vainakolo - English not NZ
Will James - Welsh not English
Tim Visser - Scottish or Dutch but not English
Issac Boss - Irish not NZ
Hanno Dirksen - USA not South African
Eli Walker - Wing only
Mathew Morgan - Welsh not English, Fly Half and Full Back
Tom Issacs - Winger Primary, SH Secondary
Deacon Manu - Fijian and not New Zealander
Iestyn Thomas - Loosehead prop only
Jordan Williams - Fly Half and Full Back
Lee Rees - Winger and Full Back
Tom Court - Irish not Australian
Andy Kyriacou - Irish not English

Also, I think the Wage Cap needs to be looked at in France, they don't really have one and if you do want to have one there then £2m is not big enough, should be around the £3-4m to simulate realism. I also think other Wage Caps need re-addressing by slightly increasing by around 500k.

Also Toulon special ability should be extra money, these guys are loaded. Also promotion from RFU Championship - Avia Prem there is a massive gap, in terms of money for facilities etc. Ok 1st season but 2nd season almost impossible to stay afloat.

Just a few questions?

Can you manage National teams? Can't seem to do so from Main Menu

I keep getting messages about ground criteria not being good enough, but I can't seem to find how to fix it.

Also, if my wage bill is to high, how do I cut players?

I haven't played this years version, but assuming it is the same as last year's, you manage a club side and get offers to manage an international side in addition to the club side.

To upgrade your ground, on the left menu (where you have main squad, academy etc etc.) go to 'Club' then 'Grounds'. You should be able to upgrade from this screen.

Just a few questions?

Can you manage National teams? Can't seem to do so from Main Menu

I keep getting messages about ground criteria not being good enough, but I can't seem to find how to fix it.

Also, if my wage bill is to high, how do I cut players?

You can't manage a National team straight away, you get offered a chance to manage national teams twice a season in two periods. You can see the offers in managers profile screen at the bottom right hand side.

To Fix the ground issues, you just click on the ground tab and on the things that are slightly red you need to improve them to meet the minimum ground criteria.

To cut players, go to contracts screen and sell players you do not need.

Does anyone know how you increase your team calibre?

Getting better players, e.g if you have a national caliber increase your centre of excellence to have more WC players then either recruit in or hope your academy gets in INT / WC rated players and once they are ready pop em in the first team.

Getting better players, e.g if you have a national caliber increase your centre of excellence to have more WC players then either recruit in or hope your academy gets in INT / WC rated players and once they are ready pop em in the first team.

Did that and nothing happened. Stuck on the same calibre level.

quick question, is there any prize money awarded for winning leagues/cups/international matches?
i havent quite finished first season yet but didnt notice any for winning 6n

Awesome game by the way, helps me as rugby-newbie a lot, to discover players and teams around the globe.
How often is it published, are there gonna be Patches or something? Some of you mentioned some Database-Bugs.
But thanks for the work, I love it.

Been playing this alot more recently.. shouldnt really but helps with breaks from long periods of just working xD

Increasing team calibre comes with promotion and winning things, likewise manager rating.

For example my recent game i took over Narberth who started in the Welsh D1 West as you may (or may not know) with a Amateur rating, promoted to Welsh Prem first season got a semi pro rating so all players were swapped out with semi-pro counterparts bar 1 or 2 oldies as cover. Spent 2 seasons in welsh prem (all players were SR, AP and PD12 rejects) so got promoted to Pro12, all players swapped out for National rated players etc. So now in 2016 Narberth's rating is National. coach started off 1* its now 4* with a 113 W, 2 D, 70 L record.

For boosting it further I'm just guessing winning as much as you can helps and having a good academy to blood in better players

Their budget looks ample, eh? Free game tho so I'm not complaining.

Any idea who are the developers?

Latest posts