• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby06 BIG ROSTER UPDATE THREAD

Ok, i have found a problem with the higlanders on your roster (was having no problems on my roster) its to do with the created players. will work on a fix for it now. Might take me a while to sift through all my code though :) Also in your roster you have Keiren Read in the reserves twice for the crustaders.

Your highlanders somehow where missing in 3 of the reserves as well, might have been a bug in my program somehow. well i am guessing it was :)

RIGHT...

i have got an update to my program after over 6 months of procrastonating on it. And i have only changed two things on it so far, so if you need more done you will need to let me know asap while i can remember whats going on :)

I have fixed the french bug that everyone was telling me about and i couldnt find out what was going wrong but dont worry that is fixed now :) yay i hear you all scream at once.

Also fixed is the created players bug, which noone could tell me what was going wrong. It was only going through and doing the first few created players but wasnt doing all the others so it was just thiinking they were not there.

anyway that is fixed now as well.

please right click and download the file from the attatchment and rename it to rugby2006 editor.rar, as i cannot uplaod to my specified site just yet. but i will do as soon as i can. will also update my sig with the latest version.

i am currently working on fixing it to be able to work on world league, dunno if that is possible with created players at this stage

Any chance of Xbox compatibility on the horizon?

Signed,
Your Biggest Fan (Unless you never make it Xbox compatible)

Craig.

Truly Woosah you are the man, your roster editor has finally made my dreams of an updatable world league roster come true. Hopefully our efforts will force EA to put some real work into the upcoming rugby ***le because updated rosters won't even be a selling point anymore.
Now if only someone in the north could care enough about the rugby up there to update the rosters, world league would be a blast. Come on Northies you can do it!!

Good effort on roster, be good if those northern monkeys could add to it

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed so having some trouble with it. When I export the ROS file do I need to put it anywhere specific in the directory...and do I delete anything else?

cheers

you need to put it into your x:\program files\ea sports\rugby 2006 directory.

i was meant to make it go in there by itself, just been a bit lazy on that front :)

G'day all, well here's another roster update. The team ratings for the S14 have received a slight change, but the major changes are:

Barbarians team have been completely replaced and are now the Junior ABs. Sorry I can't change the kit or the name of the team as I have no idea how. Also the Samoan side has been updated to reflect the team in the Pacific Nations cup and the ABs side has received a minor update to reflect the current squad.
Finally there are numerous other tweaks to all S14 sides and a couple of international squads. Enjoy.

You can download it from the following link or from my signature. Install instructions are the same as on all previous releases.

Roster Update

G'day all, well here's another roster update. The team ratings for the S14 have received a slight change, but the major changes are:

Barbarians team have been completely replaced and are now the Junior ABs. Sorry I can't change the kit or the name of the team as I have no idea how. Also the Samoan side has been updated to reflect the team in the Pacific Nations cup and the ABs side has received a minor update to reflect the current squad.
Finally there are numerous other tweaks to all S14 sides and a couple of international squads. Enjoy.

You can download it from the following link or from my signature. Install instructions are the same as on all previous releases.

Roster Update
[/b]
Can you please release a version without the Junior ABs added? Would be really useful for me :)

If you try some of the older links for roster updates they will still have the Babas, but will be missing some of the newer updates I have made........
This roster update was a bit more self indulgent of me as I arbitrarily cut out the team I never play and the Barbarians were selected for that honor.
Also in the latest version I forgot to mention the NZ Maori side has been updated as well. Still a few of the players missing but I will try and update the team fully at some stage.
Woosah was it you or someone else who figured out how to edit and customise a tournament? I seem to recall someone doing it a while back but it wasn't fully functional.

yeah wasnt fully functional, kinda lost interest in it. can get back into it though depending on the format and such.

I maybe can get back into it if you like, just tell me which one you want to change eg tri nations, 6N, World Cup etc, (pretty much can only change teams and the schedule, not the name or anything)

Ill also look into some of the other files for more editing opourtunities.

Well I wanted to setup a pacific cup tournie by replacing the 6 nations comp. But is the change permanent and can you get it back to its original settings without completely reinstalling the game???? Thanks in advance woosah for any work you choose to do on this.

ill have a look when i get home tonight.

if you have the id's for all the teams let me know (i can find them myself but it would save me time when i get home) Also the change will be permanent, until you remove the xml file (if i decide to do it that way) or it will only be when you load up the tmt file (if i decid to do it that way)

Thanks Woosah, take your time there's no rush and sorry but I have no idea how to get ahold of the Ids in fact I don't even know what they are so I'm afraid I can't be of any help there.

Allyoop, which file is corrupt, if you're talking about the latest roster update well I just downloaded it from my sig and tested it out and it seemed fine..... so if you downloaded it from the link try getting it from my sig and seeing if it works then.

what teams do you want done,

cause i know you changed some of them.

ill make i 6n editor at some stage probably be in the next few days, i just need to get the team names :)

with this roster update does it add the 2007 super 14 comp or just overwrite the old 2006 comp with 2007 squads?

Oh righto Woosah, sorry I thought you wanted some technical info. The teams I want to replace the 6N ones with are basically the Pacific Cup sides. I have replaced the Barbarians and made them the Jr. ABs. The rest are the original sides, i.e. Samoa, Tonga, Fiji, Japan and Australia A.
Thanks a bunch for your help.

@cex panther:
not entirely sure what you mean, it is the super 14 comp but all the squads have fully updated rosters and the team ratings have been changed accordingly. The lions are still the cats unfortunately and we are all still waiting and hoping one of the resident kit experts will get around to altering their logo and uniforms and perhaps even release a kit update for the other s14 sides, but none need it quite as much as the Lions and perhaps the Stormers.

Latest posts