• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Manager

This game is confusing, does anyone know if you can manage the international teams?

to people having trouble signing international or world class players. it's not that they don't want to join your club. you just have to keep upgrading your centre of excellence. it increases your clubs international/world class capacity. as soon as i found that out i've had bout 3 potential world class players coming through the colts each season. now i just have to worry bout keeping the salary under 2 mill when they make it to the seniors. or u can just buy the seniors but that would be more expensive i think..

I just wish it was a bit more realistic, like Football Manager 2011. Real names for the players would be a good start

I just wish it was a bit more realistic, like Football Manager 2011. Real names for the players would be a good start

Whats not got real names? Presume Currie Cup? Some leagues such as that he has not done but if you get in contact with him and give him the information he will add it into the game.

Did that with my Leicester save, had a cracking side then forgot to offer contracts and lost all my World Class players ... gave up after that.

Disappointing when managing in France where you have to play to the foreign rule when there is not one in real life.

I've done that a few times (loosing key guys) what annoys me is if you literally get to around december in the season their contract goes, they have already signed with another team imo they shouldnt till the end of the season or at least have a offer contract to all button like there is for staff members

Id like to see a notification in the news saying that contract is due to expire do you wish to renew.

Id like to see a notification in the news saying that contract is due to expire do you wish to renew.

Definitely. Never thought I'd miss Grewcock so much!
Also, the game is obviously flawed; Hape was my top try scorer!

Haha, One other thing for 2011 would be if players are called up to international level they change from National rated to international rated.. or at least after a set ammount of caps. Has anyone found the databases etc. as all I can find is the .dds image files for everything to see if its possible to edit the databases a bit

Haha, One other thing for 2011 would be if players are called up to international level they change from National rated to international rated.. or at least after a set ammount of caps. Has anyone found the databases etc. as all I can find is the .dds image files for everything to see if its possible to edit the databases a bit

Be interesting, ill have a look.

keep getting this error ? C:\Users\\user\Downloads\RUM2010 (2).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

TRF_Cymro Will you be getting extra gamer score achievement points for Rugby 2012 if you reach 5,000 posts made on The Rugby Forum ? I think at least a 5'er.

keep getting this error ? C:\Users\\user\Downloads\RUM2010 (2).zip: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged

Hmm ... think one of your files is corrupted. Or you have two folders the same in your folder.

Can't wait for this to be downloaded!

edit: could anyone help me with one thing: manager profile. It says i'm a random english guy. how can i create my own manager profile? thank you!

Last edited:

Latest posts