• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Challenge Gameplay Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my dad is already working in saudi arabia, and i live in the amman valley (where all dreams are crushed). Thats punishment enough ;D hhahhaha should be fun to see how everything pans out with licences with RC. Lets hope the french retailers are correct !!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk

I'm not going to upload the gameplay vidoe, to all those who asked.

Just out of respect, to the people who saw the video, you should forget you saw or heard of it, as you are talking about a version of game that hasn't been released yet based on a gameplay video thats probably in it's beta stage.

Hey man long time
Hey, yeah sure has been man. Ah the good old days with you, Kaftka, Dom, etc getting excited about shitty EA Rugby games.. Haha

Edit - And now I'm a "Junior Member"! Haha, going backwards it would seem

Just out of respect, to the people who saw the video, you should forget you saw or heard of it, as you are talking about a version of game that hasn't been released yet based on a gameplay video thats probably in it's beta stage.

Totally agree with you, and I saw it. We should just all wait for an official video from SIDHE, it'll be well worth it :D

Or simply remember that it's in Beta, and judge accordingly. Although I shouldn't have been privy to the game's developments, I can still find it intriguing. I'm not that dumb that I must forget something to cast a proper verdict.

Hey, yeah sure has been man. Ah the good old days with you, Kaftka, Dom, etc getting excited about shitty EA Rugby games.. HahaEdit - And now I'm a "Junior Member"! Haha, going backwards it would seem
Ah those were the days... Now we have these young'uns roaming round like they own the place... No class... No dignity... Just boosting their post counts.. And what are we? Junior members. Patronising. If I want to feel young I'll go and bang a school leaver.. I don't need a patronising ***le like that. Pfft..I bet these whippersnappers won't even read our posts... I doubt they read any... 60 Bucks says the next one is along the lines of "R Wales in rc plz?".. Moderators are too soft these days. In our days we would have stomped on that sort of behaviour with our steel soled spurs.. " Spell. The. Whole. ****ing. Word"... Not a day went by when I didn't have to clean dry blood off my shoes.. Not like these days... Ah well. Maybe we just ain't meant for these times. Long forgotten... Oh and where's Locksley?

Ah those were the days... Now we have these young'uns roaming round like they own the place... No class... No dignity... Just boosting their post counts.. And what are we? Junior members. Patronising. If I want to feel young I'll go and bang a school leaver.. I don't need a patronising ***le like that. Pfft..I bet these whippersnappers won't even read our posts... I doubt they read any... 60 Bucks says the next one is along the lines of "R Wales in rc plz?".. Moderators are too soft these days. In our days we would have stomped on that sort of behaviour with our steel soled spurs.. " Spell. The. Whole. ****ing. Word"... Not a day went by when I didn't have to clean dry blood off my shoes.. Not like these days... Ah well. Maybe we just ain't meant for these times. Long forgotten... Oh and where's Locksley?

Ha,Ha, yea these new rugby games are bringing everyone out of the wood works. Forum does feel a little different now a days. Are the days gone when locksley would get his pre-game reviews?? To the old schoolers!!! Hell I think we helped make the games we have played up to now. I kept bugging Mario untill they finally added (jumping?contest high ball) to RL2, ha, ha, they probably would of added any how but I like to think I played a part:)
Cheers and Salud

well if that isnt proof that Alistar has been lurking around for a long time i dont know what is! :)

well if that isnt proof that Alistar has been lurking around for a long time i dont know what is! :)

Or he's clairvoyant. I just hope that he didn't ever read our late night drunken posts from years back.

And now he's got 100 posts!

definitely been around trf a long time if you remember those dancing bananas in kaftas posts and many others. those were the days indeed.

Wow he was one the awful awful people, we called Lurkers!!! Now look at him with over a 100 posts, who does he think he is, The Messiah?

:bana::bana::bana::bana::bana::bana::bana::bana::bana::bana::bana:

:ninj:

Those were the days, back when I had 11 positive rep points....the most Ive had on any forum ever!

Did los lover ever make it back?

What happened to Jacko?

+1

Just while we are reminiscing... I say Captain America's hedge thread should be immortalised.

Last edited:
It got taken down very quickly as it was not supposed to be for the general public to see

the latter half of this thread reminds me of spiderman 2, when he saves everyone on the train and they see his face and they promise him they won't tell anyone.... I WANT TO SEE THE DAMN VID :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts