• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby challenge 2: The lions tour edition announced

Despite my moaning I preordered a while ago.

Has there been any confirmation on whether or not the fullback will be more involved in this game?

Really I couldn't get the Full Back to **** off and stop trying to play 10 when I had a perfectly good 10.

Really I couldn't get the Full Back to **** off and stop trying to play 10 when I had a perfectly good 10.
That's interesting on mine and the other peoples I've played the only time the fullback entered the line was at scrums where he was generally first receiver. Otherwise he only got the ball if it was kicked to him which was really rare.

That's interesting on mine and the other peoples I've played the only time the fullback entered the line was at scrums where he was generally first receiver. Otherwise he only got the ball if it was kicked to him which was really rare.
Yep same here.

reports off the sidhe forums of eb games in australia breaking the street date and selling the game early so if you are in aus and have an eb close by might worth checking out to get an early copy. no sign of early release in nz with stores and the nz distributor sticking to the june 13th date.

I watched a gameplay video of lions versus force and was disappointed to see of those classic rugby challenge 'bullet passes' which has zip their way 30 metres across the pitch without the passer even facing that direction. I know this sequel is about addressing gameplay issues, and I would have thought that was a big one needing attention.

I watched a gameplay video of lions versus force and was disappointed to see of those classic rugby challenge 'bullet passes' which has zip their way 30 metres across the pitch without the passer even facing that direction. I know this sequel is about addressing gameplay issues, and I would have thought that was a big one needing attention.

Where'd you watch it? The only ones I can find on Youtube are from RC1...

Anyone played it yet?

A guy on boards stuck up this list looks like I'm in for a lot of editing.

Irish lions

Poc 80
Sexton 82
BOD 94
Bowe 88
Heaslip 81
SOB 68
Kearney 85
Healy 68
Murray

Munster players of note

Doc 75
Earls 84
Rog 77
Pom 57
Zebo 80

Leinsters players of note

Cullen 63
Dom ryan 77
Mad 75
Noel Reid 76
Reddan 76
D'Arcy 83

Ulster players

Herring 72
Luke Marshall 78
Gilroy 77
Payne 79
Fez 80
Ruan 86
Pj 77
Trimble 77

Connacht

Marmion 71
Parks 76
Henshaw 75
Jack carty 78
Muldoon 70
Mccarthy 51

Also says his hooker got binned for a crooked throw and the scrum just had a gap where he was. Also apparently no Luke Fitzgerald :(. He did also say the gameplay was a lot better.

Olyy has just picked it up ...

I will be doing the same after work. Very dissapointed to see that the game is priced at £49.99!

Just wonder how much NZ and Aus gamers pick it up and why once again it is so expensive for us guys in Europe.

I had to order it online because I wasn't sure about any Irish stores picking it up. Costing me nearly £60 and I won't get it until Monday.:angry:

Just got back.
Trying to connect my Xbox to my wifi again as I installed a new hub earlier, but no dice. Gonna load it up now!

Edit: Just having a look through the squads before trying it: Much improved all ready. Sale has all the players they're supposed to have AND they're all in the right positions :lol: The faces also look much more like the actual players.

If anyone wants me to look anything then that's nay problem.

Last edited:
Anyone played it yet?

A guy on boards stuck up this list looks like I'm in for a lot of editing.

Irish lions

Poc 80
Sexton 82
BOD 94
Bowe 88
Heaslip 81
SOB 68
Kearney 85
Healy 68
Murray

Munster players of note

Doc 75
Earls 84
Rog 77
Pom 57
Zebo 80

Leinsters players of note

Cullen 63
Dom ryan 77
Mad 75
Noel Reid 76
Reddan 76
D'Arcy 83

Ulster players

Herring 72
Luke Marshall 78
Gilroy 77
Payne 79
Fez 80
Ruan 86
Pj 77
Trimble 77

Connacht

Marmion 71
Parks 76
Henshaw 75
Jack carty 78
Muldoon 70
Mccarthy 51

Also says his hooker got binned for a crooked throw and the scrum just had a gap where he was. Also apparently no Luke Fitzgerald :(. He did also say the gameplay was a lot better.

Abject

I want to get this game but can someone tell me if everyone in the worcester warriors is in the right position because in the first game i had to edit a lot of players haha

Looks like it to me!
It's last season's side, so has Goode, Mullan et al in, but not noticed any glaring errors.

I have since been informed Noel Reid and Fionn Carr are starting for Leinster in the game.:huh:

Reid is also rated 76 which is way too high, I mean Leinster are one of the most best teams in Europe and they can't get this stuff right it's not like the're some random Pro D2 side.

Yeah, they've taken guesses with a lot of the lesser known players in squads.
e.g. Nathan Fowles is a 73 for Sale Sharks, whereas Will Cliff is 42 (I think?) - whereas in reality they're pretty similar skill levels.

Firstly congratulations on Darragh Hurley's outstandingly accurate face. Secondly, what is the story with the starting lineups? The Noel Reid thing gave me a fine old giggle, and although it's easily fixed, it's annoying all the same.
Thirdly, the USA scrumcap is the single greatest thing ever.

I think the whole NH lineups are wrong and all the rating are wrong as well. On the sidhe forums they are correcting everything. Who ever they paid to do the NH teams should be fired! It is an absolute joke, Richie McCaw is still faster than most premership wingers???? Really!

I personally would have done all the lineups and ratings for free and done it 10 x better than the game. Why not use the forums when you ahve them avalable....rant over for today

Quite like RC2. Although there is still much to be worked upon. It would be nice that the boys over at SIDHE look at showing in my eyes some respect towards the buyers in NH by at least getting the various issues with the NH corrected and having the rosters correct in terms of equal rating with the SH sides.

Latest posts