• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby '15 announced

More international teams such as Hong Kong please :)
Btw, any news about Rugby Challenge 3 from developer Sidhe of New Zealand?
Well they have accounts here but I think they said they would take a good long while to adapt to the new consoles, I wouldn't hold your breath.

well im sorry but thats a waste off time then because im going to win it :D btw are you actually scottish or part scottish

I'll buy it, but mostly just because I'm still playing RWC11 (I held out to win 15-10 as Canada against the Wallabies just a few hours ago) and, you know what? The formula they've got going is fun. I'm up for having more to do within it.

Completely agree with you Dunc! Of all the rugby games I have RWC2011 is the one I can still go back to and enjoy, which I can;t do with Rugby Challenge as it just annoys the crap out of me. It's nowhere near perfect, and there's still too many aspects that are damn frustrating, but I still have a good laugh with both the single and multiplayer.
I always thought that if RWC2011 had a proper career mode, or at least a few domestic leagues, that I'd have played it even more to death by now, like I did with Rugby 06 and 08!
Looking forward to this, though can't help but notice the fairly muted response compared to the announcements of Rugby Challenge and RWC2011. Guess people have learned to be a bit more wary.

[TABLE="align: center"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: lyrics, align: left"]O flower of Scotland
When will we see your like again
That fought and died for
Your wee bit hill and glen
And stood against him
Proud Edward's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

The hills are bare now
And autumn leaves lie thick and still
O'er land that is lost now
Which those so dearly held
And stood against him
Proud Edward's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again

Those days are passed now
And in the past they must remain
But we can still rise now
And be the nation again
That stood against him
Proud Edward's army
And sent him homeward
Tae think again
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Do I win? I even gave it it's own box.

aye do like the little copy and pasting aswell and a different font aswell

That's just Scottish formatting. You'd know if you were Scottish, like BG8 and Groundhog.

That's just Scottish formatting. You'd know if you were Scottish, like BG8 and Groundhog.

Brah, the Macs of Scotland were like the last to kick Edward up the ass when he left! And the first to run away when the English came back as well, we're as Scottish as they come! This prize is mine.

Bout time a new rugby game is on the cards. Oh and as for HB studios listening to fans I think someone should post a link for this forum on the comments on the actual article might get some interest from other people as I noticed one guy was asking for comments from people who have actually played various rugby games.

And just like that I developed an interest in buying a PS4. Great news!

Okay a thread like this has to bring me back to posting on this forum. I've been going cricket mad for Don Bradman's Cricket '14 for a while now and missed this announcement.

It's got the ingredients of being a credible development, but it's so hard to even believe it's happening. I don't know who Big Ben Interactive are, but releasing a game this Autumn/Spring (depending on your hemisphere) and having the World Cup a year down the track seems unusual. Maybe they're going to put out this years ***le as a springboard for next year's cup? Who knows, but hopefully there'll be something like a screenshot to show us all how things are going on the horizon.

Good to hear something on a rugby game anyhow. :)

Latest posts