• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBY 08 PATCH 2018/19

thanks for the patch man! its possible to upload a 2018/2019 european competion roster?

hello maigosa to know if anyone has the complete files of the british lions ?. Thank you

hey guys i am new to this, how do i copy the mods into the game? should i unzip and then copy in which files?

hey guys i am new to this, how do i copy the mods into the game? should i unzip and then copy in which files?
Unzip all files to your Rugby 08 Game folder, the profile and roster goes into your Ea rugby (My Documents)

Does anyone have any face files, busy compiling a list in excel with pictures to make it easier to asign faces.

I mainly need that roster patch (TRF10 patch - facepack)

Installed patch and I like it very much:)
One problem is game freezes when loading to play a match when I select the All Blacks or Highlanders to play a match :(
I AM using the roster and profile that came with this patch... any1 else have this problem??

I noticed that in World League mode open the recruitment menu force close the game.
Is there a way to fix that?
Till now is the only bug I've encountered.

Last edited:
I noticed that in World League mode open the recruitment menu force close the game.
Is there a way to fix that?
Till now is the only bug I've encountered.
Roster is the problem, if you have the old editor, delete the rdf file within the wooasah folder. Then extract the rdf from the datagob and move to your woosah folder. After that set the roster as default

Do you guys happen to have an update woosah editor? This .ros worked with the PS2 version however if I try to edit this myself the save file will become corrupted. I am thinking it may be the editor because when I make a change and save this will corrupt the save.

umm, same over here, the game crashes after loading screen with roster and profile patch on my documents. I installed guiness pro 14 patch
W7 64 bits, tried with one core with no luck.
Tried at other computer with win7 with no problem

thanks man working great!!! just the game stops when my team has an injury - i get to select the replacement, the sound still going but then it's frozen.
This happens when you score a try with an injured player on the field. If you see a player not moving on the radar, pause the game and go to squad management. If the player is injured, an injured sign with be next to it.: In this situation either kick the ball out or attempt a dropgoal.

If the player's stamina is just drained to 9, you can score the try without crashes. Hope you understand this.

As for that crashing after loading screen problem, delete you profile from the Documents folder and create a new one in-game.

Latest posts