• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Reputation!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by getofmeland@Feb 18 2006, 10:50 PM
Also Kaftka wheres my rep dont u love me :unsure:
What the hell are you talking about? I've upped your rep!

Just a thought about the rep points... It doesn't really take into account the minus' very well.

For example, someone could have a reputation of 10, with all of their ratings being "+"s, having no "-"s... On the other hand, somebody else could have a reputation of 15, but have also recieved 5 "-"s...

Perhaps a way to show their rep could be to have a little percentage rating next to their number rating...

Originally posted by kaftka@Feb 19 2006, 02:25 AM

Perhaps a way to show their rep could be to have a little percentage rating next to their number rating...
A stellar idea.

Not till tomorow...

But I don't want my day to get any more stressful thanks.

Can't you guys settle it over PM? It just is a waste of this pleasant space.

Originally posted by Flamingo@Feb 23 2006, 08:36 PM
What the discussion over dad and day?
Nah, the Lora-Air Ben thing. It is ruining the Ireland-Wales thread aswell.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Feb 24 2006, 09:14 AM
I don't like you at all, you have more mood swings than a pregnant woman...

The other night you acting all friendly, talking about how we are going to get rid of Ripper, I actually repected you at one point...now your acting like a complete tosser because I have my own opinion.

It is a personality clash and I think your a muppet...
Bwhahahaha, get rid of me... classic... and I suppose you think your going to replace me as Mod? If only you could see what St Helens said in the Staff Forum...

I'm actually honored that your both plotting against me, hopefully next time you include your mate Phil so I can make him look stupid again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts