• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Premiership Rugby 23/24 - Round 16

Great tap tackle but Joe C looking very like Matt Banahan in his nimbleness there

AC joint for Spencer

ETA that feels more fluid than brave

The looked like a horrible hit on Segun - guessing it was upper chest, but live looked like something from the WWE

What a terrible scrum move
Instead of Earl bursting from the base Binny slowly runs side ways and then passes it after the defence is already right up in the attackers faces

What a terrible scrum move
Instead of Earl bursting from the base Binny slowly runs side ways and then passes it after the defence is already right up in the attackers faces

I can't remember the last time he won a dominant collision.

Turned into quite an interesting game, that

Bath a stray boot to the chin of Bailey away from winning - if that doesn't cost them second then I think the coaching staff will be ok with the lessons learned from that, and fancy their chances if they meet Saracens in the knockouts

Maybe? Although, my disappointment is more with his interpretation/application of laws. They're often odd and overly officious which I find strange for someone who played the game at a high level fairly recently. It could be on instruction, but it feels more of a personality trait.
Ex 9 winds everyone up with their interpretation of the laws? Never!

Enjoyed that - bit too much kicking in the first half, but properly competitive.

Ewels mostly very good, T Willis less obvious than Barbeary but very effective.

Coka's aerial game is a real weakness when it ought to be a strength.

Main take aways from last nights match:
I still hate the 6:2 bench split. (but at least we handled the FH injury better this week, without a FH on the bench than we did against Exeter, with a FH on the bench).
I'm not sure why we tried to out Saracens the Saracens - but it nearly came off - though mostly by actually trying to play some rugby in the 2nd half.

I do think Willis could be a very dangerous 6

he's not Chessum level but he does lineout jump, carries hard and tackles hard

Latest posts