• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Predictions for play-off spots

TRF_stormer2010

TRF Legend
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Stormers
I think the current top 6 will all be there come the end with only the Highlanders a possible inclusion (at the expense of the Waratahs) if they can beat the Waratahs in their match together.

As for positions;

1 Blues I'd possibly have considered swapping them and the Crusaders but with the injuries the Crusaders are carrying I'll bet on the blues to top the NZ conference and combined log
2 Sharks They are well placed and have the easiest run in of these 7 teams IMO (unless the Bulls find some form somewhere and spoil their day)
3 Reds Might surprise and go top but have some tough matches still on their road to the finals; Blues, Crusaders, a resurgent Chiefs side and 2 derbies.
4 Crusaders Also a good bet for top spot if they get some key personel back for matches against the Blues and Reds. Have shown there class by beating the Stormers (although a bit off on the day) away with a depleted line-up
5 Stormers I expect the Stormers will drop below the Sharks because of a tough tour coming up
6 Waratahs/ Highlanders like I said, i give it to the team that takes the fixture between them.

Last edited:
Crusaders vs Blues Final - i said it from day 1

Latest posts