• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Praise to alternative software ltd

JohnKA

Bench Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Sharks
First of all i could have easliy send a message to dave telling him this , but i feel this must be viewed by all .

This is the first time that i have seen such support and willingness to help from a gaming company , alternative solftware ltd have always been there for us when we have reported a bug or asked for a new in game function , Dave have been reading our comments and thanking us for our support , but now i want to thank Dave and Alternative software , from me and i am sure all the rugby supporters that have enjoyed this game .

Thank you for your great service and always willing to help , you have shown other companies how it must be done and are doing a excellent job , there are so many other companies that release their game and forget about us , RUTM15 is new but has all the basis to become a great game , including the staff and i am sure in a few years this will be as massive as football manager .

Thank you Alternative software and thank you Dave

+1, thanks Dave to take the time to answer all questions.

First of all i could have easliy send a message to dave telling him this , but i feel this must be viewed by all .

This is the first time that i have seen such support and willingness to help from a gaming company , alternative solftware ltd have always been there for us when we have reported a bug or asked for a new in game function , Dave have been reading our comments and thanking us for our support , but now i want to thank Dave and Alternative software , from me and i am sure all the rugby supporters that have enjoyed this game .

Thank you for your great service and always willing to help , you have shown other companies how it must be done and are doing a excellent job , there are so many other companies that release their game and forget about us , RUTM15 is new but has all the basis to become a great game , including the staff and i am sure in a few years this will be as massive as football manager .

I agree John. Given that rugby management games are a new thing, this has been a massive success. I am sure the series will go from strength to strength. I am not sure what part of SA you are from John, but I feel that given the fact that the gaming industry is so obviously growing in SA, hopefully the game catches on. On top of this, hopefully new fans can be won in the likes of Japan and Argentina - particularly Japan where football games are so popular.

Keep it up Dave and team!

Based in Western cape ,and the game is a great success and from another thread i saw dave saying the are revamping the UI , this is great news if it can be something like football manager 15 that would be awesome

Hi John,

Many thanks to you and all the other fans of RUTM.
All the team here at Alternative, really appreciate your kind words, they certainly help to increase our motivation even further, to make RUTM become a great series of games that will be enjoyed by Rugby fans world wide.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Given that Japan is hosting the next World Cup, Japan won three out of their four World Cup matches (including against us), Japan is getting a Super Rugby Franchise in three months time, and given the fact that the computer game industry is massive in Japan, hopefully the RUTM series will sell phenomenally well over the next few years.

Hello,
Two last rainy week ends in France playing & enjoying RUTM suggest me to reply to this topic...
Just to thank Dave and the team for answers and support and also to congratulate them for this first try which is a real success in my opinion.
Hope we will have news about RUTM 2016 next year.
Regards
A french RUTM fan

Many Thanks

Bonjour

Nous sommes très heureux que vous appréciez RUTM

Merci beaucoup

Dave

Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

:)On behalf of League fans.

Many thanks for Rugby League Team Manager too