• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Player you would most like to punch

George Chuter...can't forget his ugly grinning face after Aus blew the quarter final against Eng.

Agree 100% with the Eddie Jones comment :)

Mccaw, he's a real girl and softy. U lost the WC, u'll never win it. and u don't deserve it! BOO HOO! :cryy:

Either Rob Kearney or Paddy wallace.

Rob Kearney because he's a typical D4 Leinster ****** and a f***ing ******. He's the most over-rated player I've ever seen aswell.

Wallace simply because he's a disgrace to the sport and just should not be a rugby player

O'Gara, without any doubt

and i like the irish side by the way, i just cant stand that man

i would say o,gara ... or tuquiri ... just to make his nose look worse than it is ... it is a shocker :D

I'd punch all the Islanders in the All Blacks for not playing for their islands.

Kapow!

<div class='quotemain'>
I'd like to uppercut Shane Williams and make him swallow his tongue.
[/b]
You'll end up missing him and he'll start to gnaw your feet off. [/b][/quote]

:lol:

I'd like to uppercut Shane Williams and make him swallow his tongue. [/b]

how come? because he's a fekking legend I guess :p But you'll never meet a nicer bloke, he's really modest, and is just one of those guy's who's just really nice to everyone. Even if some ***** like to have a go at him in nightclubs <_<

would love to punch Morgan Stoddard, because he can't tackle, can't kick and randomly attacked Mark Schterbina last time Cardiff played Llanelli. Right in front of the ref too, and got away with it.

Peter Fitzgibbon the ref - he's the worst ref EVER, seriously can't ref, shouldn't be allowed anywhere near a rugby match, and sounds like a twat when he tries to speak French...

Also Viliame Delasau (Fiji) because i tried to take a photo of him but he thought i was pickpocketing him so he punched me. I tried to hit him back but he skipped off with those bunnyhops before i could kick his ass.

Richie McCaw, I don't think he palyed well against France in the World Cup last year. Plus, he cost me 5 bucks on that game.

Latest posts