Who do you think will take game 1?

• Total voters

Sam Owen

First XV
Country Flag
Samoa
Club or Nation
Blues
Mate against mate, state against state, State of Origin is nearing and whom is your team?

The poll is for who you think is gonna take game 1.

QUEENSLAND!!!

Last edited:
Gotta love S.o_O :D

Great rugby league, with a few fights thrown in for good measure :lol:

Sorry for making this thread awkward. It was me who voted for NSW. Being a Force and NSW fan self-depreciating humor is second nature.

I can't wait for this. Watched all three last year and in the past week I've been telling everyone I know to watch them this time around!

I always root for the underdog but to be honest, I can't see anything other than another Queensland whitewash.

I really do feel that NSW will win, Well can can hope but feel that they will do better than in previous years

Josh Durgan, Brett Morris and Mark Gasnier are all doing well. and mitchell Pearce having a good game at the city/country, i feel it a good match.

at least Stuart has picked on form and kept players in prefered position, and hopefully aiming to put on a strong attack (Prob why micheal jennings is in as all he does is score, grated not lately)

NSW look really good this year, Ricky Stuart sure knows how to pick them. Very good coach is Stuart.

Im just a bit worried about our centres ability to attack like Inglis, Hodges and Folau could. I know they're not any of the names Ive just mentioned but those guys came up with big plays in the last 5 years of Origin. Tonga we all know but Nielsen, good but not spectacular, lets hope hes another Coyne. Coyne was a safe basics player, not really known as a line breaker but he ended up being a standout player during his Origin games.

Queensland.

As much as I hate Lockyer you can't deny that he's probably gonna be part of the winning team here tonight.
It must be really kicking up in Aus right now, because it's rumbling bigstyle in NZ. Great atmosphere in the bars already.

QLD to take the game tonight!

The Ten Tenors royally screwing up the Aussie national anthem.

I think its brewing like a good cup of tea mind.

A fight doesn't look too far off. NSW are doing well to be 1 try down, hopefully they up their game in the 2nd half.

Strong start for Maroons, but then NSW did well to keep them pinned in their half for the majority of the half - if they could hold onto the ball a bit more then they could easily be in the lead

Momentum at the mo with NSW. If they cut the mistakes out ... well.

I know NSW were coming back into the game towards the end of the first half but I think ultimately Queensland are going to have too much for them.

If Queensland get an early try in the second half, the NSW heads could go down and it could be a rout.

so far Nsw are doing well I think maybe the big game atmosphere is getting to them at times.
but showing more spirt in attack than in the last couple of games.
promising for them.

also NSw youths beat QSL so here to the future;)

Sensational try ... why did the NSW winger not play that.

Thurston is too good. This is almost over.

Morris had a brainsnap before...